Practice Info? | Golden Skate

Practice Info?

LuckyBear

Rinkside
Was wondering if there was any practice reports or pictures floating around on the web somewhere. Competition starts tomorrow. Can't wait. :biggrin:

Go Evan! Yeah!

Stacey

LuckyBear

Rinkside
Usfsa

Thanks for the info. The last I checked the USFSA website didn't have anything, but must of since I was on the site.

Stacey

skater 17

Rinkside
Jeffery struggled with his 3A at Nationals in practice but was better in the competition. This season has just started for him, recovering from injury and did not skate in any gp this season. His programs are quite good and hopefully will improve with each skate leading up to worlds.

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
Jeffery struggled with his 3A at Nationals in practice but was better in the competition. This season has just started for him, recovering from injury and did not skate in any gp this season. His programs are quite good and hopefully will improve with each skate leading up to worlds.

I start to warm up to Jeffery. His new long program is a masterpiece. I didn't really like him in the past since I generally have a biased opinion towards the very elite skaters with limited technical ability.

I guess I'm sort of changing my attitude towards his skating. I feel bad for him. He is obviously very talented in artistry department, but he may never get to the very top due to lack of consistent hard jumps such as 3A, let alone quad.

skater 17

Rinkside
iloveaxle, I have to wonder how may skaters can continue to improve and stay on top when the injuries set in.

npa

Match Penalty
I am very sad for Jeff - he is best skater, but this jumps... But in all case - i wish him good luck. And i wonder - why they didnt post practies of there skaters - Lysachek, Bradly?

I thought Buttle's 3Fx3T was exemplary. Flow in-perfect rotations/landings/flow out. Definitely a GoE of +3

Joe

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
practice and competition are two different things, as we all know - especially when it comes to the quad :yes:

hopefully this is an awesome competition like nationals... I declare 4cc as a NO SPLATFEST ZONE! :agree:

npa

Match Penalty
practice and competition are two different things, as we all know - especially when it comes to the quad :yes:

hopefully this is an awesome competition like nationals... I declare 4cc as a NO SPLATFEST ZONE! :agree:
I agree -competition is different thing, but Jeff land quad only one time some years ago - its good, that he land it in thith practies. He didnt need it for this competition - big deal take place ahead Lysachek - i wish, that all jumps came to him at WCh.
At OG in practies Evan, Jonny lanbeb some nice quards, but then we saw, what happened in competition - Evan is not so strong in quad yet.
Good luck Jeff - have a good time there and forget about quad - in yoyr briiliant program it not nessary. GO, JEFF!:biggrin: