"New Best Friend"....... | Golden Skate

"New Best Friend".......

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
We have adopted a puppy! I never thought after my Chelsea died that I would want another dog, but I guess it is a tribute to her that we could open our hearts and home to a new little guy. He's a doxie/terrier mix, four months old, and has been named "Bankey" (supposedly a character from the movie "Chasing Amy", my son's fav movie. Oh the joys of housebreaking a new pet........he's fantastic...........:love: 42

Antilles

Medalist
Congratulations! Pets always bring such joy into a household. The little ones are buggers, but they make up for it in cuteness.

Congratulations!!!

We are now dealing with the difficulties of a senior dog, my Jack Russell, Aggie, is 17 now. Her overall health isn't too bad, but she's got a sort of doggy alzheimers and sundowners problem. Often at night it is hard to get her settled down to sleep. Now that DH and I are older, we're uncertain if we'll be adding another dog to the family after Aggie has gone to The Bridge.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I am picture challenged when it comes to sending photos through the internet. My son is the "guru" in this area. I will badger him this weekend, though and see if he can help me out...........:) 42

Petlover

On the Ice
Show42, congratulations on your new puppy, and bless you for taking the puppy into your life! Can't wait for the picture!