Anybody Remember Me | Golden Skate

Anybody Remember Me

Hello Everyone. It has been a long time since I posted here.
I was posting as Patch, then as the current screen name NJSK8Fan.

Life has changed a lot for me over the last year or so and time constraints and new interests have kept me from finding as much time to be on the net as I used to.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello! I'll try not to be a stranger!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
YEAY! I WON! hee hee

I am sooooooooooooo glad you popped in! *hugs*

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Of course I remember you, NJsk8fan! Looking forward to seeing you at Philly SOI! :)

Come visit here whenever you can! :yes:

Hi Gail, of course WE haven't lost touch, have we....not when we meet up at every Philly ice show there is!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Binky30 just started posting a few days ago on here... ;) she's around somewhere lol

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
not on the board... but he does have a myspace ;) I met up with him at nationals last year and he is just so much fun....

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hey NJ........long time no hear........glad you're back.........42

It's nice to know I'm remembered!;)

Definitely still an SOI fan, Purplecat! Just 2 weeks til the Philly show! I'm so anxious!

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Hi Patch! It wasn't long ago I was asking Gail about you. You missed the Christmas card exchange this year. Glad you are back. (dede)

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
It's nice to know I'm remembered!;)

Definitely still an SOI fan, Purplecat! Just 2 weeks til the Philly show! I'm so anxious!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it! I just went to my 13th SOI in a row a few weeks ago and preordered again for next year! Have a great time!

Hey Purplecat, this year is 13 for me, too, if I know how to count right! First year was '95 and haven't missed it yet!

Binky30

Rinkside
Oh my God! It's like a family reunion! I never lost touch w/ Toni (she won't let me...LOL and I love her for that), and then Annie was here, and now Patch, and purplecat, and dede!!!!!! It's *so* great to see you all!

Well, like Toni said, I just joined up here, and before that I really wasn't online too much. The past year has been really rough for me, a lot of family problems, and health problems and I ended up having two surgeries last summer, and things got overwhelming and I kind of withdrew from the world. But things are beginning to look up and I'm crawling out of my cozy little cave. ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
heck yes I won't leave you alone! (((((((((((((((((BINKY)))))))))))))))))))))))))