The Football vs Skating Debate came to a head | Golden Skate

The Football vs Skating Debate came to a head

R.D.

Record Breaker
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Watch the football game and tape the skating event!!! Was it REALLY that hard?!?!?! :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Of course, I watched the game...I already knew the results of Europeans and there was no breakout performance so it wasn't even worth taping.

Hey RD, how do we know YOU're not really Lucretia, the enraged skating fan? She's probably on the boards. Come out, Lucretia!

lisadotdash

Rinkside
Wow

according to this article, which I'm having a hard time believing... but then again I live in a football and figure skating loving family and I know how ot use a VCR lol

http://www.lowellsun.com/sports/ci_5168040

That is classic. I almost couldn't believe it was real as well. Taping is not the same. You want to watch it when it plays. What, heaven forbid, would happen should the VCR malfunction. It's true these people do not have the coping skills most other people have but I agree, ESPN was thoughtless. :laugh:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Hey RD, how do we know YOU're not really Lucretia, the enraged skating fan? She's probably on the boards. Come out, Lucretia!

atomrofl.gif
atomrofl.gif
atomrofl.gif
atomrofl.gif

gio

Medalist
IMO, it is 1million time better to watch a FS event!!!

Sorry, but I'm an extremistic Figure Skating fan. :rofl: :laugh:

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
IMO, it is 1million time better to watch a FS event!!!

Sorry, but I'm an extremistic Figure Skating fan. :rofl: :laugh:
ITA, Gio.
Was there a football game on last weekend? I was too busy being upset with ABC and ESPN for showing Euros at the same time they showed the Nats recap to notice a football game. :laugh:
I'm a bit extreme myself.
xoxo
Rave

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I have no words.... This is what happens when Jerry Springer guests become fans of my favorite sports...:disapp:

But then again, my husband knows better... KW don't play that...

Buzzz

Final Flight
Watch the skating and forget the football of course, but if you were talking FUTEBOL, now that would be a very different matter! LOL :biggrin:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I always let her watch skating during the Olympics
This comment would have started World War III off for me. "Let me", puleeeeeze!!!

Dee :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jhar55

Medalist
Well the biggest race for Nascar is Sunday The Dayton 500, guess ESPN & ABC are trying to compete with Fox.
Going to be doing a lot of channel flipping here, I like Nascar also besides and of course I only watch for the same reason most others do the CRASHES :rofl: :rofl: