Anna Nicole Smith Dead at 39 | Golden Skate

Anna Nicole Smith Dead at 39

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
A surprise for sure. It is sad. And hate to jump onto the next thought, but now I think the baby will get that DNA test.

I feel she was instrumental in bring out the fact the "voluptuous woman" made the "beautiful too" list - and rightfully so.:rock: Thanks for that at the very least Anna. RIP.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
The ET spec. on her was really depressing. I feel so bad for everyone involved, especially that baby. Let's hope Daddy is the good one.:agree:

It seemed to me that Anna Nicole was a modern-day Marilyn Monroe. Trying to fight whatever personal demons she had and become a success. I really don't find it suprising that she came to an early and tragic demise, similar to Marilyn.
I think under the glamour and drama, Anna Nicole was a good soul. I feel very sad for her baby. RIP Anna Nicole.

equestrianguy

On the Ice
I just hope there is a will and a trustfund set up for that little girl. I don't want those men or family to get any of that money. Of course, Anna N wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I doubt she took any legal action yet being the little girl is only 5 months old.. Yes, she was truely the modern day Marylin Monroe! In all respects? Mystery death? I hope we will know after the autopsy.. Although, losing all that weight and being on Trimspa and anti-depressants at the same time? Hmmmmmm? Plus, she had health problems after her breast reduction and sesection. Also, why did she have a nurse with her? Things just don't add up!? I'm just afraid sooo many people will want to get in on being apart of that little girls life...and not for the right reasons.. One day she will be a multi-millionare!

Last edited:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
A truly BIZARRE ending to one of the most truly BIZARRE sagas of the late 20th/early 21st centuries......

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I heard on the news that the baby has some problems, they didn't say what but maybe that's why she travels with a nurse. Also someone on the news said they wondered how she lived this long.

Poor Anna, she just couldn't get it together. RIP

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Dee - if she was traveling with a nurse while in Florida that wouldn't make sense as Dannielynn is reported to be in the Bahamas being taken care of 'by friends'

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Dee - if she was traveling with a nurse while in Florida that wouldn't make sense as Dannielynn is reported to be in the Bahamas being taken care of 'by friends'

Exactly... I heard on the news that she choked on her own vommit. So I wonder if that's drug abuse related?

Jhar55

Medalist
this was a surprise, has baby 2/3 days later her son dies and what 6 months later she dies. like others sure hope the good guy is the father.

megsk8z

On the Ice
Gaining and losing that much weight over time will often do terrible things to your heart. Anyone remember Karen Carpenter?

heyang

Record Breaker
She had a commitment ceremony with her lawyer who Anna claimed was the father. If he's a good attorney, he probably had Anna draw up a new will.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I didn't know that at the time I posted. I was just surmising as to why she was traveling with a nurse.

Dee