4CC on British Eurosport Satruday | Golden Skate

4CC on British Eurosport Satruday

antmanb

Record Breaker
I don't know how many brits read this baord but i've noticed that Eurosport on saturday night have several half hour programs showing 4CC ending with an hour of live coverage from the women's LP. I think the coverage starts around 6pm but check the guides to be sure. Looks like only the women's SP will be shown and then the LPs (or FD) for everything else.

Ant

gio

Medalist
All Eurosports channels will broadcast the 4Continents. As far as I know also the Italian, the Dutch, the German, the Swedish....
I think that hopefully the ratings of the Euros were good, if they suddenly decided to broadcast the 4C. Because I clearly remember our commentators saying that the next appointment will be Worlds and on the schedule of february of the TV paper I buy nothing was written about 4C.

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
It starts at 7pm UK time Ant, their coverage started last night with the OD live. :agree:

ITA with gio, if ES realises that there's a big audience for FS hopefully they'll go back to also showing Junior Worlds, Oberstdorf, and all the ISU events they have the rights for. :)
This is the first time we've seen 4CCs since 2003.

I appreciate the GP rights cost a packet though.

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Is this being streamed online? The women's final would be a great event to follow live.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
As someone's here(?) mentioned before - via TVAnts, Soccer Addict Channel?

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
A caution: TvAnts makes my antivirus go nuts, but maybe it's just me.

R.D.

Record Breaker
that TVAnts thing never works for me...the server always refuses the connection...:scratch: it's never worked for me...do you have to be in a certain location or something?