I feel lonely | Golden Skate

I feel lonely

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
my Yuka pug is at the vet all day, they are cleaning her teeth, putting in a microchip, and clipping her nails (hey she's knocked out for the teeth so we figured we'd kill as many birds with one stone as we can! LOL)

I miss my girl. She's a pain in the butt a lot of the time, but I love her.

I need a pug hug :no::cry:

normal_IMG_6006.jpg

Buzzz

Final Flight
I am sure she is missing you too. Yuka is a gorgeous babe, and so photogenic. I think she missed her calling! hehehe ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
she hate the camera because when she was a puppy I never let up with teh photos lol

got a call a little while ago and she is doing well and we can pick her up anytime after 1 , but I have to go into work so my aunt will be picking her up around five so that she's not home alone...

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Good to hear she will be back with her loving friend soon. You go get better Yuka!

I know the feeling, Toni! After 17 years, our Aggie has been left at the vets at least a few times. And we've had many animals over the years that have gone in for one thing or other....going through it multiple times doesn't make it any easier!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yes I have, I don't really think they look all that unique... just gangly looking boxers lol

at least the one that Jake Gyllenhaal has looks like that.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well she's still loopy (it's almost midnight) but she looks great and was happy to see me :)

oh I missed her!