Endorsements by Male Skaters | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Endorsements by Male Skaters

twinsissv

Rinkside
Different sport (sorry) but I feel the need to get it off my chest. I hope Rafael Nadal NEVER gets an underwear endorsement...for obvious reasons. :no:

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Linda Lever Brian Boitano's coach had a commercial for prune juice after he won his OGM.

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Different sport (sorry) but I feel the need to get it off my chest. I hope Rafael Nadal NEVER gets an underwear endorsement...for obvious reasons. :no:

Okay - I have to ask...why not? I've got some pix of Rafa in his underwear and he looks simply...fantastic.

twinsissv

Rinkside
Okay - I have to ask...why not? I've got some pix of Rafa in his underwear and he looks simply...fantastic.

PLEASE.....do not watch him too closely during matches. He has a TERRIBLE habit of ...pulling at his rear end between points. He must be wearing the most uncomfortable thongs imaginable!!! I feel so sorry for the on-court lines people and the audience members behind him. :laugh: Whoa! TOO MUCH information!!! I can't believe nobody has told him about this tendency or maybe he just doesn't care. :scratch: You've never noticed?