Thread: Dubreuil and Lauzon Edge Belbin and Agosto for Four Continents Ice Dancing Crown

All Hail Queen Yu-Na!!!!!! SailorGalaxia518's Avatar

News Dubreuil and Lauzon Edge Belbin and Agosto for Four Continents Ice Dancing Crown

Banned
    I like both teams so I am happy with the result either way.

Custom Title
    Dubreuil showed no ill effects of the displaced femur with which she competed at the Canadian Championships in January, having gotten treatment for it back home and at Champion Sports Medicine in Denver.
    a "displaced femur"? Wasn't she suffering from vertigo? Your femur is the large bone in your leg! ????

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lutzskate View Post
    a "displaced femur"? Wasn't she suffering from vertigo? Your femur is the large bone in your leg! ????
    From what I had heard, she had two problems at the time of Canadians, something wrong with her ankle, which is likely the displaced femur, but also an ear problem that was causing balance difficulties.

Gosh! She's done amazingly well considering.

Custom Title
    I was surprised at how close the competition was. I fully expected D/L to swamp B/A at this competition, and that did not happen. I think B/A's FD will be far more competitive after six weeks more tweaking and practice.

Custom Title
    I was pleasantly suprised with Belbin and Agosto's free dance. Considering how new it is, it got a very good score in its international debut. (Well, semi-international, lol. It was more international than Nationals, at any rate.)

I also expected Dubreuil and Lauzon to walk away with the title, so I was glad B/A were able to put up a good fight.

Custom Title
    I love B&A's new Amelie free dance! Dubreuil and Lauzaon are wonderful, intriguing skaters, and I am glad they are doing so well, but my heart is with Tanith and Ben.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by Petlover View Post
    I love B&A's new Amelie free dance! Dubreuil and Lauzaon are wonderful, intriguing skaters, and I am glad they are doing so well, but my heart is with Tanith and Ben.
    I also like their FD more then the one of D/L(even if it is still very unpolished) At least it has more power, life, attack and technical difficulties