Dubreuil and Lauzon Edge Belbin and Agosto for Four Continents Ice Dancing Crown | Golden Skate

Dubreuil and Lauzon Edge Belbin and Agosto for Four Continents Ice Dancing Crown

lutzskate

On the Ice
Dubreuil showed no ill effects of the displaced femur with which she competed at the Canadian Championships in January, having gotten treatment for it back home and at Champion Sports Medicine in Denver.

a "displaced femur"? Wasn't she suffering from vertigo? Your femur is the large bone in your leg! ????

rain

Record Breaker
a "displaced femur"? Wasn't she suffering from vertigo? Your femur is the large bone in your leg! ????

From what I had heard, she had two problems at the time of Canadians, something wrong with her ankle, which is likely the displaced femur, but also an ear problem that was causing balance difficulties.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was surprised at how close the competition was. I fully expected D/L to swamp B/A at this competition, and that did not happen. I think B/A's FD will be far more competitive after six weeks more tweaking and practice.

evenstar

Final Flight
I was pleasantly suprised with Belbin and Agosto's free dance. Considering how new it is, it got a very good score in its international debut. (Well, semi-international, lol. It was more international than Nationals, at any rate.)

I also expected Dubreuil and Lauzon to walk away with the title, so I was glad B/A were able to put up a good fight.

Petlover

On the Ice
I love B&A's new Amelie free dance! Dubreuil and Lauzaon are wonderful, intriguing skaters, and I am glad they are doing so well, but my heart is with Tanith and Ben.

gkelly2

Rinkside
I love B&A's new Amelie free dance! Dubreuil and Lauzaon are wonderful, intriguing skaters, and I am glad they are doing so well, but my heart is with Tanith and Ben.

I also like their FD more then the one of D/L(even if it is still very unpolished) At least it has more power, life, attack and technical difficulties