Two Competing TV Ice Skates | Golden Skate

Two Competing TV Ice Skates

Check me if I'm wrong. I believe next Sunday at 4pm EST, there will be the US Nationals Exhibitions show on ABC and on ESPN, there will be the 4CC.

Now that's a stroke of genius on the part of ABC to have both skates on at the same time. Rationale, anyone?

I have not seen 4CC so that will be my choice because I don't have two TVs.

I did see the Nats Exhibitions and you will totally change your opinion of Mao winning the next Olys. It's Caroline skating an impeccable performance.

Pick your choice. ABC or ESPN.

Joe

anya_angie

Final Flight
I'm going to my dad's so I can tape one of them, and the other my mom will tape at my house haha.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I thought I read the USFS schedule and it said that 4CC's would be in the evening...after the exhibitions? They might have changed their schedule...?

psycho

On the Ice
I can watch 4CC on CBC and then Exhibitions on ABC. Although I don't know if I want to watch 4CC, because my favourites Eman and Fumie really bombed and I have no desire to see Carmen ever again.

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
According to my computer TV Guide, in the Ventura area, Exhibitions are from
1 pm to 3 pm on ABC and Four Continents are from 5 pm to 8:30 pm on ESPN

I was hoping to be corrected. Now I can watc both and just look at Caroline Zhang again in awe.

Did they change the USFS scheduling which showed them both at the same time?

Joe

merrywidow

Record Breaker
My TV Guide says that 4 CC's will be on in the evening from 8pm til 11pm EST.
I'll get it at 7pm which conflicts with the premiere of the Amazing Race All Stars. Luckily I have 2 TV's & 2 vcr's.

R.D.

Record Breaker
the ladies usually don't come on until the end of the broadcast so I can catch both :biggrin: (plus I can record in High-Quality mode to DVD)

Jhar55

Medalist
Think there doing that to compete with the Daytona 500 for those who don't want to watch Nascar.
I'll be doing a lot of channel flipping :biggrin: