Roster is out on isu site:
There will be 16 pairs participating. It's a relatively 'quiet' period for figure skating so It's fun to do some research on these junior pairs. After digging out past protocols and youtube videos, I believe it's fair to say three U.S. pairs, three Russian pair and one Chinese pair are going to compete for the medals.
Since all these junior pairs are not consistent, it's hard to predict which one will prevail.
1. Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV
2. Ksenia KRASILNIKOVA / Konstantin BEZMATERNIKH
3. Elizaveta LEVSHINA / Konstantin GAVRIN
1. Jiaqi LI / Jiankun XU
1. Keauna McLAUGHLIN / Rockne BRUBAKER
2. Kendra MOYLE / Andy SEITZ
3. Bridget NAMIOTKA / John COUGHLIN
The Chinese pair Li/Xu have the technical goodies, huge 3twist, throw triples and sbs triple toe, but they are as inconsistent as the other pairs.
Make your bet!!!