Thread: Zhang Has Zing -- new Barry Mittan article

All Hail Queen Yu-Na!!!!!! SailorGalaxia518's Avatar

News Zhang Has Zing -- new Barry Mittan article

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorGalaxia518 View Post
    Wow, thanks so much. This is the kind of article I'm looking for. It explains a lot of detailed technical stuff.

Thanks for posting that. I really hope she continues on the path that it seems she is on. Neat "fluff" info too, I would imagine her parents a gleaming with pride. I am SO glad people here at GS were quick to jump to her defense when I was making accusations / assumptions based on one video. For everything I learn about this kid is just wonderfully inspiring. If I was a 13 year old boy I know whose picture I would be talking to everynight

Watch the Nats Exhibitions this Sunday on TV. She placed 2nd but got to do the exhibition. There is a discussion with her and Nagasu before they skate. I hope they don't cut it out. They are friends and no animosity between them Refreshing.

Joe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    Watch the Nats Exhibitions this Sunday on TV. She placed 2nd but got to do the exhibition. There is a discussion with her and Nagasu before they skate. I hope they don't cut it out. They are friends and no animosity between them Refreshing.

Joe
    Don't think they'll cut it out. Based some accounts, her exhibiton number was the highlight of that event! Can you believe she improvised that masterpiece at JGP Mexico! I guess she was not prepared for a win there.

Medalist
    "Because I won the JGP Final, my parents are finally getting me a puppy."

^ And who says "bating you children" doesn't get quality results?

I thought it was interesting that taking books away was the form of punishment. I wish my folks would have gone for that.

Custom Title
    Didn't Mao get that little dog of hers (Eros?) for winning the GPF last year??? My guess is Caroline heard that and made that deal with her parents!

Aero (a candy bar) not Eros (the god of love, LOL)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    There is a discussion with her and Nagasu before they skate. I hope they don't cut it out. They are friends and no animosity between them Refreshing.

Joe
    The fluff interview with the two of them at Nats was adorable... and I'm not much of a fan of 'cute.' Yes, refreshing to see two kids ... acting like two kids. They were delightful.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    thanks for posting! such an accomplished young lady! Absoulty adorable! thanks!