Grey's Anatomy ~ Feb 15/07 | Golden Skate

Grey's Anatomy ~ Feb 15/07

Tigger

Final Flight
Oh...My...Freaking....GOODNESS!!!

I..I..I...Yi yi yi!!

I can't wait for next week to find out what the ending to this three episode arc is.

Anyone else as huge a fan of this show and wants to dish? :)

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Anyone else as huge a fan of this show and wants to dish? :)

The only way to make me a huge fan of this show would be if they killed off Meredith. But we know that will never happen.

My sister is a HUUUUUUUUUUGE fan of the show and she makes me watch it with her every week and she's been trying to convert me. I tried to get into it, I really did, but its not working.

They DID kill Merideth last night. She drowned and now she is meeting up will all the other people who died in the show. :clap:

I guess that's the end of the story.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I think she's having one of those "near death experiences"..........she'll gasp and pop back to life..........at least I hope so. I can't stand the pain on Derek's face....42

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
They DID kill Merideth last night. She drowned and now she is meeting up will all the other people who died in the show. :clap:

I guess that's the end of the story.

You don't watch a lot of TV do you Math. ;) Its NEVER that cut and dry in a TV show and I'm sure they'll have more to the story next week. My bet...she doesn't totally die because they really can't rename the show Grey's Autopsy, LOL :laugh:

And McSteamy coming over to offer comfort to Derek actually made me cry last night. Patrick Dempsey was awesome last night. He said a lot with his expressions instead of with a lot of words. I love this show. :)

Antilles

Medalist
I love the show, but could do without some of the more melodramatic bits, like Meredithy's current situation. And how the heck did McDreamy find her? That was a rather large body of water to search through.

I am glad to see Denny and the bomb dude back, albeit temporarily. I liked them both. I'm sure Meredith will tell Izzy about seeing Denny, which will totally mess with Izzy's head. I'm suprised Kyle Chandler was allowed to make an appearance on an ABC show, sicne he's now under contract to NBC.

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
I thought the guys with Izzy were going to turn out to be the ones who blew up the ferry. I thought she was going to get shot. I thought Meredith in the water was just a diversion from Izzy getting killed. I was wrong. My guess is Meredith will snap back to life. But supposedly someone is going to die. I personally found these last two shows unpleasant to watch. Too bloody, too depressing and very creepy. Just show me Alex and Addison in the sack. ;) not Mer turning blue. :frown:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I just can't take Alex seriously because I keep picturing him as Massimo, the character he played in "The Wedding Planner".

They can't let Meredith die............OTOH she is awfully whiny. IMO Miranda is the star of this show........I love her character.

eliza88

On the Ice
There is no way they are going to let Meredith die...she will fight for survival and come back...love seeing Denny and the bomb guy (I am still not over him blowing up! I know I can see him on Friday Night Lights though!). I think they have made Meredith's character more likeable since the first season, either that or the focus is less on her. She has had some good scenes though...

They have worked pretty hard at giving Alex more depth...there are some situations where I still wouldn't trust him, but he has gone out on a limb several times for patients...

Izzy is back to operationg though! Yes!

eliza88

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Just for the record, I would tromp all over both McDreamy and McSteamy to get to Alex...... :biggrin:

What I can't figure out is why Bailey got so PO'ed at George for lying to the woman before she underwent surgery. Bailey would have done the same dang thing!!

Merideth is not dead. Well, not permanently. She's going to have one of those "I spent an hour in the light" experiences and probably drive everyone up the nearest wall about it for months.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Merideth is not dead. Well, not permanently. She's going to have one of those "I spent an hour in the light" experiences and probably drive everyone up the nearest wall about it for months.

Which is exactly why I told my sister I can never watch Grey's Anatomy ever again! I cna't stand Meredithto begin with, now we'll have to hear about her near-death experience till the end of time!

Antilles

Medalist
I saw an article today that said Kate Walsh (Addison) is leaving the show for a spinoff. I really like her character, so I'm a bit bummed about the news.

Tigger

Final Flight
Yeah, just about every Grey's thread out there on any board out there has said basically the same thing about that news.

And w/that...On to tonight's episode thread... :)