Congrats to Mathman! | Golden Skate

Congrats to Mathman!

R

RealtorGal

Congrats to Mathman!

<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:medium;">... for his 2000th post!!! :D

YAY!</span> :rollin:

R

rgirl181

Re: Congrats to Mathman!

:lol: It's MMGS2K!

Hey, Mathman! Catch me if you can!
Rgirl MBEDB

S

Show 42

........Aw, "lightweights"......catch ME if you can.....;) 42

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:purple;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">Well, we all know by now that I lost my original 1200+ posts in a bizarre ezboard global registration foul up, so I must protest my "lightweight" status!</span> :rollin:

P

Pookie

Congratulations Mathman. I'll be lucky to ever reach 100.:p

M

mathman444

And yet another. Am I gaining on anyone?

I just found out something interesting. If you try to make two posts right after each other you get a screen that says, you have to wait 1 minute between posts (to prevent spamming).

Also, if you post the exact same thing twice, the second one won't come up. I guess that's to make up for all the times that you get a double post.;)

Mathman

T

THIZfiyaVIETgrl

Congrats Mathman!!! 2000 post...how many post a day would you say you averaged MM?

D

Dee4707

Congrats MM, Just think 2000 posts about Michelle.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dee

R

rgirl181

:lol: Dee! But come on, give the guy credit. Mathman's posted about statistics and judging at least, oh, five or six times;)
Rgirl MBPBSMIEDB

S

sk8cynic

Our disagreements must count for at least a hundred of those! :lol:

Well done, Mathman.

K

KwanFan1212

Way to go Mathman!! :D You are too cool. But only 2000 posts about Michelle?! Come on, you can do better than that!! LOL :rollin: :lol: :rollin: :lol: :rollin:

And I found out about that spamming thing long ago when I was posting back and forth with a friend on another board and we kept getting spam alerts between posts! We had to learn to pace ourselves....LOL :lol:

L

Ladskater

Congratulations Mathman. I would have been right up there with you if my login had not got messed up. I had to start all over from square one. I was almost at my 1500th post when it happened. "Them's the breaks!"

Ladskater