Thread: Senft/Gislason split?

Medalist

Senft/Gislason split?

Has anyone heard confirmation that this team has split and, if so, what their future plans are? If it is true, it is a shame that they could not have taken more time to develop further. It must have been frustrating to be beaten by the new team on the block at nationals this year, yet they did finish ahead of L/M.

And scuttlebutt is that L/M have retired as well. If both rumours are true, then Sr. Dance will certainly look different next Cdns.

I felt bad for L/M at Nationals, since Markov finally got his citizenship and then they seemed to be on a downslide.

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    L&M split? Say it ain't so!! They look so elegant together. Hey, maybe he can team up with Shae-Lynn! She wants to still compete. She did say she would consider it providing she can represent Canada. What a great duo that would be.

Sorry to hear about the other team as well.

Rogue Leader
    I think the word for L&M is retired. I think they're still engaged, since she still had a big rock on her hand at Nationals. I haven't heard about S&G. That would be too bad. They're a decent team that has shown improvement.