Could be a good pairing in either pairs or dance... | Golden Skate

Could be a good pairing in either pairs or dance...

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Piggybacking off another thread--think of singles skaters whom you'd like to see skate together either in dance or pairs...

Dance:

Ota and Takahashi

They're both so expressive with the music!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
YESS indeed! And both of them have a solid 3S, another help. And Sasha's great air position and small size should be good for twists. Gorgeous positions in the lifts would be a given.

I'd love to see her skate pairs.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
i would LOVE to see Sasha Cohen and Evan sakte pairs. He is tall, she's tiny, they are both too good for pairs, but it would be amazing. She would get those great split positions in the lifts and he could really throw her... she's so small:clap: :love:

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
i would LOVE to see Sasha Cohen and Evan sakte pairs. He is tall, she's tiny, they are both too good for pairs, but it would be amazing. She would get those great split positions in the lifts and he could really throw her... she's so small:clap: :love:

I always want Sasha to pair with Brian, what a fantastic combination. Brian is muscular and I'm sure he can lift Sasha like feather. Both of them are extremely good looking!

I don't think Sasha would take to pairs skating. She's too independent-minded (I won't say stubborn, LOL.)

I agree. She's not one to let herself be tossed around. But I could definitely see her in ice dance. She could let her hair down - and start being Gaby instead of Bree, lol.

I say Sasha and Alexei as the next sizzling team!

Katy Taylor with Garret Lucash or with Jeffrey Hunt.

Katy Orser with Hunt.

I just don't see any Sasha interest in skating Pairs

Joe

ks777

Record Breaker
I would love to see Shizuka Arakawa and Nobunari Oda pair up for pairs. Of course Shizuka is the one lifting and throwing him in the air.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I don't think Sasha would take to pairs skating. She's too independent-minded (I won't say stubborn, LOL.)

:agree: Also just being able to throw far can be a curse, Isn't that one of the gripes Katy O had with Garret L? To far not to good.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
whta about Katy Taylor and Ryan Bradley. They both have that funs tyle of entertaining and would so cute together as either a pairs or dance team. :agree: