Skating Records? | Golden Skate

Skating Records?

Wren

Rinkside
I was wondering whether there was any webstie that listed the records held in skating. Things like first person to do such and such a jump or most medals won in career or the first person from their country to win worlds. That type of thing. Anyone know some resources?
Thanks!

Sylvia

Record Breaker
I was wondering whether there was any webstie that listed the records held in skating. Things like first person to do such and such a jump
Skateweb is always the first place I go for reference with a handy index of links:
http://www.frogsonice.com/skateweb/faq/people.shtml#Q2

or most medals won in career or the first person from their country to win worlds.
Don't believe I've ever seen one site with this kind of info (it would have to be updated regularly in order to be useful)... yet.

Last edited:

Wren

Rinkside
Hm, it's too bad there isn't an active record site around, but thank you for the link, I think that will be a good alternative.

antmanb

Record Breaker
I can't for the lif of me remeber where i've seen it but there is a website (that's very brightly coloured) that tracks all of the jumps and most of the combinations conceivable.

I'll try and search around to see if i can find it.

Ant