Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is your ancestry?

Grgranny

What is your ancestry?

After reading the posts about Sasha, thought maybe this might be a good topic. Trouble is, I'm not going to have time to read all because I keep getting too many emails with notifications of replies. :lol:
    I am scotch, irish, german (Pennsylvania Dutch), english, indian (Cree) and best of all AMERICAN.

tharrtell

Re: What is your ancestry?

Mutt! I've English, Irish, Welsch, Scottish, German, French, Norwegian, and a little American Indian - Cherokee. Needless to say, nothing I really identify with. I'm 3rd generation Californian and probably identify more with that than anything else.

BronzeisGolden02

Wow, I feel at home in a pen full of mutts. I am German, English, French and Indian (Cherokee). LOL, my maternal grandfather is from Germany and he is the most interesting character, I used to call him "the Nazi" when I was younger because he was so stone-faced and serious and wouldn't put up with anything that resembled fun. So thankful he has chilled out and now he is actually very mild and interesting to be around!

DORISPULASKI

I'm mostly English (Swamp Yankee) with one German great grandfather, and one Mohegan Indian lady in the dim, deep past.

My husband is 1/4 Polish, 1/4 German, and 1/2 Italian, in case any one is wondering how Pulaski is English.

dpp

Ladskater

A mixture of good old Scot and Irish with some Norwegian thrown in for good measure.

Ladskater

Kara Bear

I too am a mutt. Theres lots of Acadian (French) in there plus a bit of Scottish, Irish, Asian and who knows what else...

Dee4707

I am 1/2 Hispanic, 1/4 Native American and 1/4 German. Some really wild blood!!! I am very proud of my heritage. I look more Hispanic but I have a brother who is older and looks more German. He's very light and I am darker, funny how those things work out.

Dee

Lcp88

I'm a good 50% Irish, and also German and Welsh. I think somewhere along the line I have some French, but I'm not quite sure. Everyone always askes if I'm English or Irish becasue I'm really pale and burn easily, and then of course I have to explain
    Laura

Kzarah

We are French, although I am told that I have a great grandmother that had a trace of Irish blood in her. So I guess we are close to being pure breds.
    Daniel and Little Lulu

mike79

I'm 1/2 Irish, 1/4 Scottish, and 1/4 French (but I have yet to find out where the French comes from).

Nadya Lyubova

German, Hungarian, Polish, Russian and Romanian.

lottafs

Filipino.

thvudragon

me, I'm 7/8 Vietnamese and 1/8 Chinese. No white (thankfully) :lol: j/k. I'm surprised by how many people are part Cherokee. I always found that strange.

TV

heyang

100% Chinese, but made in the USA

MoonliteSonata

heyang! Me Too!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast