Charlene Wong | Golden Skate

Charlene Wong

scs

Rinkside
I noticed her picture on the USFSA junior world's photo site. Does anyone know who she is coaching and where? I really enjoyed Charlene when she skated for Canada years ago.

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
I noticed her picture on the USFSA junior world's photo site. Does anyone know who she is coaching and where? I really enjoyed Charlene when she skated for Canada years ago.

She is coaching the future star, Mirai. Am I right?

gsrossano

Final Flight
Charlene coaches in So. Cal.

gsrossano

Final Flight
As a photographer, Charlene was always one of my favorites from her era. I remember her as being inventive, with interesting, different programs. She has carried on with that in her role as a choreographer.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
she coaches my friend at The Sakting Edge in Culver City CA. She alos coaces at the culver city rink. Marai Nagasu is her most well known pupil, but she has several skater wroking up through the junior novice ranks etc. She is a great coach with a amazing sense of humor and gets along very well with all her pupils and thier parents. She is always very nice to me!:clap: :clap: :biggrin:

iceisnice

Spectator
Isn't Sandy Gollihugh still coaching Mirai as well? She was with Mirai at Regionals and is the coach who has brought Mirai up in skating.