Men - Free Program | Golden Skate

Men - Free Program

Rosaleen

Medalist
1 Marco FABBRI -ITA
Music: Charlie Chaplin / black with white bib effect & White Cuffs
Nice 'waking up' chor to start / 3f is very nice - good speed out of it / 3s3t / 3l / butterfly camel spin extended pos 1st, then chaplinesque bent leg / music builds & flows and speeds up 2a step out / O ftwrk captures the charater & flow of music very well / 2a 2t step out - little rough on the combo / 3s / some character acting / 2a2t2t - turnout on the last / back sit ch sit is very well done / strt steps are completely in char ot the music and flow beautifully with it / music smile now / 3t little step out on landing / combo spin as the music fades / that was thoroughly enjoyable - he was in character the whole time with a lovely quality to his skating /
PB 92.78 TES 47.82 PCS 43.22 Tot 91.04 gr tot 140.32 currently 1st
Lev 1 strt steps / lev 3 on sit spin / lev 2 - rest /

Rosaleen

Medalist
2 Hirofumi TORII - JPN
Music; Loreley by Raul di Biassio black with dangley bits on legs
3z step out / 3f bit low on landing / 2a / death drop - spin is travelling badly / O ftwrk moves ok and timed with the music but very little connection to the music / sit ch sit is well-done / music slows / 3f fell on his side / nice spread eagle / 3l step out / spread eagle 3s put hand out not sure if it hit the ice / strt steps as music is climaxing but the steps don't have the intensity of the music / 3s1t / 3t / combo spin is good - centered with nice pos /
PB 95.70 TES 38.31 PCS 39.36 ded 1.00 tot 76.67 gr tot 124.46 currently 2nd in free 2nd overall
Lev 1 on everything

Rosaleen

Medalist
3 Michal BREZINA - CZE
Music: Matrix soundtrack / black with silver over one shoulder and on one leg of pants /
Big 2a with a turnout / 3z is nice & high / 3f2t / lovely air position on all his jumps so far / music beat picks up for O ftwrk - steps matched and moved well - bit simple I think / 3a fell - not sure if rotated / sit ch sit with edge variation - nicely done / music slows now but not much chor / 3s / combo spin starts with lovely extended camel with variations then into a layback - nice spin in time with music too / he did a jump into the corner that I thought was a z but now am not sure - maybe a f / fly sit spin / 3t2t2l / strt steps - caught a toe pick near the end and had to put both hands down / 1a / he's breathing really hard - bent over trying to catch his breath /
PB 99.33 TES 50.49 PCS 44.48 ded 2.00 tot 92.97 currently 1st in free 1st overall /
Lev 3 for everything except strt steps which are lev 2

Rosaleen

Medalist
4 Maciej CIEPLUCHA - POL
Music: paso Doble, Gypsy Flame / black with gold trim in bolero effect - lots of gold trim /
Trumpet fanfare to start the music / 3l / 2z2t - he has a loose air pos with his legs / 3f2t / combo spin is a bit slow but a couple of nice pos - music is slower now too though / O ftwrk expresses the music well and he seems to be into it / 2a / 3f I think forward on landing / music picks up now 3t fell / 3s 2t / 3t / flysit with excellent pos 7 speed / strt steps flow well with the music but are getting slow - think he's really getting tired / sit ch sit to end the program / he seems very happy with it - looks even more thrilled in the K & C so although it may not have been great on paper it obviously was a good skate for him /
PB 86.50 TES 48.39 PCS 42.94 ded 1.00 tot 90.33 new pb gr tot 139.41 currently 3rd in free 3rd overall
Lev 4 - combo spin / lev 3 on other 2 spins / lev 2 on rest

Rosaleen

Medalist
5 Philipp TISCHENDORF - GER
Music: Flamenco Medley / black with wide gold brocade around waist /
3z3t is very nice / 3f step out / 2a / now a pause for some chor into back sit ch sit - nice twisted pos - good speed / flycam with nice fly and very nice extended pos / 2a / O ftwrk flows well and expresses the softer part of the music / 3s2t / pause for strt steps as canstanets start up / a little slow across the ice but very well chor and interpreted / 2a / big pause in the music and some playing to the judges and the crowd is clapping loudly - nice 3z and the crowd continues to clap / 2f turn turn 2t / combo spin changes pos with music and is centered nicely / some nice chor into his closing pose /
PB 108.46 TES 53.63 PCS 48.36 tot 101.99 gr tot 151.84 currently 1st in free 1st overall
Lev 4 sit spin / lev 3 cir ftwrk / lev 2 - rest

Rosaleen

Medalist
6 Manuel KOLL - AUT
Music: Pakt der woelf, blut der templer / black near waist then white & hot pink -
2a / 3z2t / 3f but looked like a z to me - a couple of turns out but stayed on 1 foot / 3s / a bit of chor / 2z / 3t fell / upright spin travelled but some nice pos / O ftwrk as music now picks up a bit - it flows fairly well with music but not a lot of connection to it / 2t2t / flysit with soso fly but nice unique spin pos / strt steps as music really picks up and the steps are timed to it but don't move nearly as dynamically as they should / waxel but didn't fall / combo spin is well done - he used upright pos in it instead of some of the 'normal' ones - nice for a change /
PB 71.47 TES 32.36 PCS 36.48 ded 2.00 tot 66.94 gr tot 113.07 currently 6th in free & 6th overall
Lev 2 upright spin & both steps / lev 3 fly sit & combo spins /

Rosaleen

Medalist
7 Eliot HALVERSON -USA
Music: Tales from the Crypt, The Grifters / black with lime green design on chest and around hips /
Music starts with a scream that startled the crowd - some neat chor that shows he's right into the music / 2a / 3z hung on to it 2t / nice split jump / 3f / sit ch sit is quite fast with good pos & variations / music gets almost bouncy for O ftwrk and he has the right lilt to his skating / there's a nice ease and lfow to his skating / 3l 2l 2tano l / 2a bailed in the air and landed on 2 feet / 3f2l / flysit spin that I didn't really see / beillman spiral into 3z that I think might have had a step out not sure / strt steps were right with music - maybe a little simple but matched the music well / 3s / combo spin included a nice biellman /
PB 111.47 TES 51.70 PCS 50.76 tot 102.46 gr tot 115.97 currently 1st in free 1st overall
1st 3z downgraded / lev 4 sit & fly sit spins / lev 2 circ ftwrk / lev 3 rest

Rosaleen

Medalist
8 Boris MARTINEC - CRO
The Unforgiven by Apocalyptica black with big eagle on his back & sleeves
3z ? - not sure didn't really see it / 3f slid forward off edge / 3s / 3s flipped off edge / death drop / 1a / O ftwrk moves fairly well / there doesn't seem to be a lot of chor or interpretation / 3z2t / change upright spin is soso / str tftwrk moves fairly well with music but a little slow / 2a2t / 3t fell / back camel starts the combo spin - well centered - nice upright pos & edge /
PB 83.33 TES 42.96 PCS 41.58 ded 2.00 tot 82.54 gr tot 134.73 currently 6th in free & 6th overall
Lev 3 upright spin / lev 2 on circ ftwrk & combo spin / lev 1 on rest

Rosaleen

Medalist
9 Tatsuki MACHIDA - JPN
Red Violin / dark red top with gold cross-over on chest red sash /
3a3t nice & easy - nice air pos / 2z - looked ok going up but he pulled out of it / 3z turns out 2t / strt steps match music / 3f2t nicely done / combo spin was over before I really saw it / 3l 2ft / 2a / butterfly back sit is only ok / some chor playing to the judges (in one spot) / 3f - nicely done / S ftwrk expresses the music very well - uses his whole body - some nice touches in there / 3s / back sit ch sit with variations - centered /
PB 105.51 TES 55.95 PCS 50.22 tot 106.17 new pb gr tot 157.05 currently 1st in free & 1st overall
3l downgraded / lev 1 flysit & combo spin / lev 3 - both ftwrk / lev 2 - sit spin /

Rosaleen

Medalist
10 Moris PFEIFHOFER - SUI
Four Seasons, Canon / white top with navy sleeves with diamond pattern on top dark navy velvet pants /
Some nice interpretative chor to start ending in side split / 3z hand down / 3f under rot fell / 3l had it kind of then fell / lovely fly cam to catchfoot - great extension on 1s tpos / side split spiral was very nice until he almost lost it / 2a / strt steps very musical but he fell 1/3 into them / 3t 3s seq planned but I didn't really sit it - too close to the boards on my side / 3l 2t2l / O ftwrk matches both the powerful music at the start of it and softer music towards the end / he just did 2 jumps that I didn't really see and neither were completely properly / sit ch sit spin to end is well -done / sorry for some reason I was having a hard time staying with his program (and usually I really like his skating )
PB 107.10 TES 45.66 PCS 47.02 tot 89.68 gr tot 143.24 currently 7th in free and 5th overall /
Lev 3 - flycam circ ftwrk / lev 4 sit ch sit / lev 2 combo spin

Rosaleen

Medalist
11 Michael CHROLENKO -NOR
Pirates of the Caribbean
Gold tunic effect top with white sleeves & sash belt / lacing effect on lower legs /
Huge 3z 2t / 2a / flysit / a bit of chor to the heavy dramatic music / popped lutz / 2s / combo spin is travelling to Norway - ok pos & speed though / softer music and some chor with spread eagles - nice ones / O ftwrk moves very well - quite simple / 2f / 1a 3t seq / strt ftwrk to building music moves fast & with music but kind of empty / 1s / 2t / back sit ch sit - good pos /
PB 73.94 TES 30.21 PCS 43.16 tot 73.37 gr tot 124.17 currently 10th in free and 10th overall
Lev 2 flysit combo spin sit spin / lev 1 both ftwrk

markvaillant1989

Spectator
Is there a website that is showing the event as it is happening? I would love to watch it in real time as Rosaleen seems to be doing...

Rosaleen

Medalist
12 Kim LUCINE - FRA
Vendetta by Rodriguez / black with red suspenders
2a3t / back flysit - nice fly good spin / 3f2t / he has good speed / 3z / some chor and acting as music changes with some dramatic chords / 2l turn out / 3s / O ftwrk moves ok with music / 2z2t / strt steps are acted out with the music and moved quite well / back sit ch sit - centered - good pos / back hydro blade move with no hands on ice - crowd loved it / then a jump I can't remember / 2a / combo spin /
PB 100.39 TES 50.71 PCS 49.28 tot 99.99 gr tot 152.56 currently 4th in free and 3rd overall
Lev 3 flysit combo spin / lev 4 sit spin / lev 1 - both ftwrk

Rosaleen

Medalist
13 Florent AMODIO - FRA
Music: Mask of Zorro / black with gold line wandering around his body one gold glove & lower sleeve /
Some chor right into very nice high fly forward sit spin - nice spin / I love the way this kid moves over ice - been watching him in practise / beautiful 3s3t / 2z then caught the heel of his free foot and fell / some chor at the end of the boards and down the rink for 3f hand down / sit ch sit with some nice pos / refree just blew her whistle - either a skate lace or strap was dragging on the ice / pause at corner for S ftwrk - now he's waiting for his music / here we go with flamenco footsteps / great seq that is driven by the different tempos of the music within it - just love it / 2l / 3z hand down / 2a / back camel sit with variations ch sit upright - nice spin - fast / strt ftwrk moves very well but not the magic of the S / 2a free foot might have brushed going through / 2a /
PB 100.43 TES 44.80 PCS 52.08 ded 1.00 tot 95.88 gr tot 151.17 currently 5th in free 5th overall
Lev 3 - S ftwrk combo spin / lev 2 flysit sit spin / lev 1 - strt ftwrk

Rosaleen

Medalist
14 Joey RUSSELL - CAN
Music: Rhapsody in Blue - Gershwin / navy blue with white bib effect - bit of light blue down one leg /
Some chor to start / 3a - too close to me to see if rotate - hands down though / 3s3l is nice / 2a 3t 2t tano / sit ch sit spin - didn't see it really / music changes and some chor / 3z / 3f 2 tano t / 3s fell / combo spin is a little slow (for him) but good pos / O ftwrk moves well with music / music builds spread eagle 3f little wild on landing / strt ftwrk with pause in middle for change of music - nicely interpreted / lovely ina 2a / death drop with variations /
PB 102.43 TES 51.29 PCS 50.98 ded 2 tot 100.27 gr tot 154.16 currently 4th in free 3rd overall
3a downgraded as was the 3t in the 2a 3t2t combo / lev 3 st steps / lev 4 - flysit / lev 2 sit spin / lev 1 - circ steps

dgel

On the Ice
Good for Joey to actually try the 3 axel- a first for him even if it was not ratified; scores show 2 deductions - was there anther fall other than on the 3s?

Rosaleen

Medalist
15 Daniil GLEICHENGAUZ - RUS
Music: harlem Nocturne, Tango Jealousy Top Hat / black with vest effect with pink lapels
Almost a full circle onf the ice on his back edge prepping for 3a - bad lean no way to save it fell / 3f fell / 3l / change of music and some chor now / 3a fell / sit ch sit spin is good with pos variations / musc change to top hat for O ftwrk - match ed it well and moved well / he just stumbled out of a triple I didn't see the takeoff of / 3l ?/ now I've missed another jump / combo spin is very nice - even with music / music picks up again for strt ftwrk matches it quite well / 2a 2t / death drop - slipped out of the landing of the spin and didn't really complete it /
PB 91.66 TES 37.51 PCS 49.36 ded 3.00 tot 83.87 gr tot 139.65 currently 11th in free 10th overall
Last combo 2a 2t didn't count already 3 combo/seq / lev 4 sit ch sit / lev 2 both step seq / lev 1 combo spin