Dube/Davison | Golden Skate

Dube/Davison

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Have we heard any updates yet as to whether they are able to attend worlds? Keeping my fingers crossed!

Canuck

Wren

Rinkside
I haven't heard any updates but they are still in the entries on ISU so they are going unless we hear otherwise I think. I hope they're doing okay, I love them!

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think they will be there but I think they won't place high at this Worlds, since they have lost so much practice time between her surgery and the injury at 4CC. At 4CC, they placed 8th in the SP which was a sign that the lack of practice had already affected them. So I'm not expecting them to place anywhere near the podium at Worlds this year.

They should chalk up this season as a learning experience and focus on next year as the real breakthrough possibility for them.

jayta

Rinkside
it was their first international performance and due to dube's pop out of the salchow, they lost moocho points...they probably would have pulled up to at least 4th i think with a strong free...

they are tough and in stress positions can pull things out. but the strain of the accident and how that effects jessica in international competition we will jsut have to see...

for them i predict top 10 though if they skate even to half their abilities...

Lanie

On the Ice
AFAIK they're doing fine. I'm a friend of Jessica's on Facebook, ha, and she looks like she's doing beautifully!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Glad to hear they are doing well. I love this team and have high hopes for them. I wish them well at this years Worlds.

:clap: