I passed! | Golden Skate

I passed!

LateComer

Spectator
Today, I passed my Sr. Bronze Freeskate test! I am extremely happy! My warm up was awesome (same as last time I tried this test). I was landing my double sow's which I have been having trouble with lately (it's more of calming them down) and I was landing double toes.

During the performance my only problems were the flying camel which kind of died but I kept a hold on too it and I rushed and opened up my double toe, therefore it wasnt landed as it should have been. However, my double sow was clean! Something I haven't been able to do all year - land the bloody thing in my solo! I'm very happy. I was a little scratchy and not as flowy as I should have been but none the less I passed!

Things are looking up!

Also, I've decided to start doing competitions. I really worked on my nerves and very proud of myself this year, considering I had a crappy year last year. I'm also thinking about an interpretive.

I'm addicted to figure skating and I cant quit! :p

.... an now one more month to get that Keats Foxtrot and Harris Tango ....

backspin

On the Ice
Good job!! The thing that works best for me re. conquering nerves is to just get out there on a regular basis. The more you do it, the easier it gets. It's when I haven't tested or competed in a long time that the nerves are more likely to rear up.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
that's great! I love it when you skate your best when it counts. An amazing feleling. :bow: :rock: :clap: