Predict the top 5 guys | Golden Skate

Predict the top 5 guys

Zuranthium

Match Penalty
My foresight is saying:

1. Brian Joubert - He'd have to make multiple MAJOR errors to lose that Gold Medal.

2. Daisuke Takahashi - The judges really like him and he's got a Quad for the Long Program. I think he'll pull it all together.

3. Evan Lysacek - You can always count on him to fumble at some point in Short and then come back with an oh-so-dramatic Long Program. He is henceforth The Perennial Bronze Medalist tm. It's hilarious but sooo true - just look at how his skin tone has bronzed over the past year. It owns him. :rofl:

4. Jeff Buttle - Having no Quad and less consistency in the Long Program, I see him being overtaken by the other two guys I listed.

5. Johnny Weir - I'm fairly confident that he'll put in his best LP of the season but I'm not expecting a flawless performance either. It should be enough to hold off Lambiel, though.

~Z

Zuranthium

Match Penalty
Try to predict before the actual results come out people! :p

I'm off to bed. Good Luck to the rest of the Men that are still to skate!!!

~Z

Zuranthium

Match Penalty
1. Brian Joubert
2. Daisuke Takahashi
3. Stephane Lambiel

CONGRATS! You were 100% correct there.

I should have remembered the rule that the defending World Champion is always given a medal. LOL. Really, though, I didn't think Stephane could pull that off with how out of sorts he seemed. Really proud of him for pushing through!

~Z