Votes: 1 0.9%
  • kerr/kerr

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • others

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters

chinesechanfan

Rinkside
now that 2010 is coming up in the next two years, i think it's safe to make predictions cuz spontaneous improvements won't happen cuz of the CoP system. it enforces it, but so far, no one is making it happen.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I wouldn't count out Davis and White myself.:biggrin:

Denk and Stav are retiring almost for sure from everything I have gathered. Sounds more sure than most of the skaters comments, like Plushy or Sasha's, I really think they will leave the comps and go live happy married couple lives for a while with promos and such. Max has a coach look about him, I wonder...????

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Its waaaaaaay too early to say, so I'll vote for G&P just because they are my favorites (and they were robbed at this years Worlds), and they probably won't get to many other votes.

temperboy28

Match Penalty
So Gregory/Petuhkov and the Kerrs are poll options and Domnina/Shabalin and Davis/White are not? :rofl:

Also Denkova/Stayvinski are definitely retiring.

gkelly2

Rinkside
So Gregory/Petuhkov and the Kerrs are poll options and Domnina/Shabalin and Davis/White are not? :rofl:

Also Denkova/Stayvinski are definitely retiring.

No, Den/Sta are not going to compete only in 2008 for sure, but they may come back for the OLY

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I voted for Dubreuil/Lauzon hoping they stay till 2010

all that

Final Flight
Very surprised to see Virtue & Moir currently winning the poll! Although I'd love to see them win the gold in 2010, I just don't think that's realistic. But I'd love to be proven wrong!

nuge

On the Ice
If V/M have good results in the next couple of years they could get on the olympic podium.Winning gold though :frown2:

nuge

On the Ice
I've been watching some of V/M earlier competitions and I'm blown away .They're exquisite :thumbsup:
I think they're going to be at the top sooner rather than later.Usually I'm a fan of euro teams .Only NA teams I've liked before were B/K.Definately one of my new favourites when Den/Stav retire.
So looking forward to dance in the next few years .

Who's Going to Win!!! means to me, who is your favorite?

Let' hope the best skater(s) that night win the medals.

Joe

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Gregory/Petuhkov and Kerr/Kerr as options? :laugh::laugh: Those two teams should be replaced by Domnina/Shabalin and Davis/White.

pengdequan

Rinkside
absolutely v/m They have so much talent,and they are canadians.
silver for b/a,bronze for d/l(if they come back)