DiCaprio & Winslet to Costar again | Golden Skate

DiCaprio & Winslet to Costar again

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Not that I'm excited (I don't think he is a good match for her. I hated their so called chemestry in Titanic [though really aside from some of the minor rolls some actors had, I honestly didn't like any part of that movie]) but it's already making big movie news so I guess as the aspiring film director I guess I should keep up with the times, 'eh? ;)

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/m...dicaprio-winslet-reunite/20070323065109990001

no doubt it's politically motivated, so there's strike two against me seeing it lol (strike one being DiCaprio)

from all I've read on it, so far, the only reason I'd be interested is that I love Kate...

Johar

Medalist
Thanks for posting this. I'm also a huge Kate Winslet fan. She plays such a wide variety of roles!

Binky30

Rinkside
I have no comment on the new movie, I just wanted to say how excited I was to find someone else who doesn't think Titanic was the greatest movie ever made. LOL I guess great minds think alike, Toni. :agree:

It probably didn't help that I don't really care for "Leo" (*gag*), but I do <3 Kate Winslet, for a lot of reasons. :)