For the boys, Beautiful Ice | Golden Skate

For the boys, Beautiful Ice

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Mine were. There is a little blurb at the end - "All ladies selected for being at least 18 years old." Not that it really matters, but Katy Taylor is not yet 18.

Great, I must have read 10 as a 1. OOps. I did that just to narrow them down / get all to fit. It does matter to me and a friend of mine is a big "Everything Texas." Oh well, She is out. I definitely can't have her and no Kimmie - who for some reason I got the DOB correct for her. ????

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks MM, I have fixed the Katy issue. Still not sure why my brain wasn't working? Anyhoo, there were a bunch of other ladies I thought of adding that fit the "18" bill and I used the first on I had video of and was my second thought. Was thinking Yuka and Maria B from the get go but thought if .... Dorothy, Nicole, Midori, Tatita (sp?), Oksana B, Pasha, Mia U, Etc............... and on and on and on.....Peggy and Sonia kept coming to mind as well - the video of Ang I couldn't resist and Kat W was just a necessity for the popularity she brought during her time do to her "appeal" to SO MANY guy from all walks knowing who she is - and heck she has a rule named after her - great now I think maybe I should have had Elaine Zayak too, TOO MANY AWESOME LADIES!!!!.

I wish I could get them all in but every time there is going to be someone else that comes to mind. Here I accentually break the rule for Katy and kept wanting to add Kimmie.....Megan H and O... geesh. Definitely think ladies can be beautiful at 17, 16 and even Mia and Caroline classify as beautiful, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Sometimes there is a pic of one and video of another, so many favorites and gorgeous women in this sport.:agree: :rock: :love:

"Fixed" video (without Katy) is uploaded so it will be up in a short while.:cool:

Anyone else I have the wrong age for in there? :laugh:

btw, it is the Non-Censored version of the song "Your Beautiful" so I hope no one is offended by the word.

Great, now I am all paranoid I might offend someone by not having them in it or not mentioned their name...... Kyoko, Morgan, Megan W-S, etc.....

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Didn't even know you had a YT page. You seem to have great artistic ability, that's a cool background.

As for the list...you know I wouldn't be Red Dog if I didn't pick on it a little...There are many on that list that I would NOT put on there even if my life depended on it, lol...but on the other hand, there are a couple of :love: ones. :rock:

In either case, I'm naming no names, though. :yes:

ok, forget that...why aren't Tanith and Jenny higher up? :love: :laugh:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I would LOVE to know who RD. If you would appease me with a PM I would Definitely keep it to my self - I wouldn't rebuttal or nothing. Just soooo curious. And will say there is one that I don't care for to much in there but know how there are many who adore her so I put her in.
ok, forget that...why aren't Tanith and Jenny higher up? :love: :laugh:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I figured as soon as Tanith comes in the thought will be "of course" and Jenny starts the "down beat" and then is again featured like I did with Fumie. There is ABSOLUTELY no order of preference in appearance sequence - look where I put Fumie;) . Some were not a "know as highly sought after, but someone I just have a personal liking for. Have a look I just like regardless.

Maybe I could do a poll and put them in order???? I have also been thinking of one that highlights the beautiful "younger" ladies under 18 that I left out but can't think of an appropriate song. A friend suggested "Thank Heaven For Little Girls" but that song just creeps me out. It make more sense in Gigi, but out of context, it is just disturbing IMO.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Sean, my suggestion is just to make it a personal list of who YOU like. But to generalize like that...we will all put the skaters in different orders ;)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Sean, my suggestion is just to make it a personal list of who YOU like. But to generalize like that...we will all put the skaters in different orders ;)
What might that order be for you RD.;) :laugh: Yah, I get it. You wont say.:agree: :cool:

I refrained from doing that in order of my preference - but did intentionally put one:love: at two "key" points in the song. I was thinking more of one that has a 1 - 20 of popular just as an interesting thing to watch opposed to reading a top 10 list or something. Also a bit easier for it would designate - when the song is over I could just feel like no one else would fit instead of "why didn't I put her in instead of....." back n forth. I guess my "list" is just not that set in stone. Shoot my favorite 10 skaters have a tendency to fluctuate too - not #1;) hasn't changed for at least 3 years. But Ira or MK I still have 2 #2s.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Yeah, the fluctuation is exactly why it doesn't make a whole lot of sense IMO to put together an ordered list. Also, tastes differ so I don't know about a universal list...I know I already disapprove of a few on the list, including MK and SC. But others, like the ones I mentioned above- also Angela and Sarah! - would be higher up if I did it :yes: Alyssa too.

Last edited:

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
I don't see any problem with listing girls under 18. Are they not beautiful? My neice was beautiful when she was a week old.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Alyssa too.
Yah, she was in there until the 18 n over idea came to mind. The only way I could do it. I had 15 seconds of Alissa, BeBe, Megans H and O, Tayor, Yu-Na, Yukina, Danielle over vid of Kimmie walking down the hall in slow-mo with a great pic of Kimmie from the Nats fluff and then 86ed it.

Did you ever get to see the Ice Wars Fluff on Ang?:love:

Now what I should do, is be daring and make one of the guys.

Na:laugh: The videos I have of guys is VERY limited and that I would have to ask for a list. Like I would put in Kurt but have no Idea if many ladies think he is really good looking or not. I can't tell with some guys. Ryan Bradly? I never thought I would here some of the "hottie" comments about him. The only real reason I knew Evan was really good looking was due to him dating Captain Kirk.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I don't see any problem with listing girls under 18. Are they not beautiful? My neice was beautiful when she was a week old.

ITA:agree: It was ONLY to try and fit them in. I had to have some limits. I even broke the no 80s skaters rule I tried. Even considered making the song longer...
Definitely think ladies can be beautiful at 17, 16 and even Mia and Caroline classify as beautiful, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

I think I will make one of the younger ladies but don't have a song coming to mind.

R.D.

Record Breaker
thanks in advance.

if the title were "Hotice" instead, you'd realize you could only have a couple names up there, right? ;)

dutchherder

Final Flight
Sean,

I can suggest a few "beautiful" boys:

KURT BROWNING!!!!
Ryan Bradley
Evan Lysacek
Ilia Kulik
Steven Cousins
Charlie White
Ben Agosto
Paul Martini

I even have a suggestion for a song: "Mannish Boy" by Muddy Waters! ;)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
thanks in advance.

if the title were "Hotice" instead, you'd realize you could only have a couple names up there, right? ;)

I'll get it up for you tomorrow.:agree: Off to Clubbing tonight.

And I do agree with the "Hot Ice" comment. Like the title too.:yes: IMO I might get 8 - 10 in.

Thanks dutchherder, I get that feeling about Kurt but was not too sure. He definitely moves like I would expect handsome man too.:agree:
OF COUSE Charlie.:bow: I even love his hair. I don't see B.J. in that list???
A.Y???? And I would put Johnny in there too. Agreed????

dutchherder

Final Flight
Brian Joubert... absolutely!! :thumbsup:

I don't personally find Alexei Yagudin attractive... but many do.

Johnny Weir-- love his skating, but-- no thanks!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks for bumping this for I forgot to get the Ang vid up for RD and whom ever else. Off to iMovie - I wish I could afford FCS *shrug*

I 'spose the "shirt off" shoots of B.J would be preferred too. This is not sounding nearly as enjoyable to put together as I have for the ladies.;) :laugh:

I guess I understand the Johnny thing, not being desired by all. Alexei I am surprised though. Is that your man Dee? *I miss my avatar now*

OK, now I will just come out and say it, JOHN ZIMMERMANN. Hello! He better be good looking if I supposedly look like him. ;) :laugh:

Last edited: