Beautiful custom freestyle dress w/stoning | Golden Skate

Beautiful custom freestyle dress w/stoning

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
Skating dresses, going cheap!

I am having a closet clearout to make room for ballroom gowns, and have some skating stuff, going cheap. I've worn two of these, but they are both in excellent shape and would be great for an adult skater. I'm going to leave these here for a week, and if they don't sell, they will go to my friend's eBay store along with some other clothes I'm selling.

Frieda B. Adult M burgundy velvet practice freestyle dress. Flat-front skirt with side slits, hits about mid-thigh on me (at 5'4"). Keyhole back, long sleeves. VERY figure-flattering. Probably fits sizes 12-14 (Frieda B runs large–I am a size 6/8 b-cup and the top is too loose.) Comes with matching burgundy velvet hair scrunchie. Perfect practice dress for the adult skater (or modest teen) and could easily be dressed up with stones and appliques. $35 (Originally $85)

Frieda B. Adult M black velvet and mesh ice dance dress. Bodice and skirt are black velvet, top of bodice and long sleeves are black illusion net. The asymmetric neckline is lined with ss30 Swarovski AB crystals. The skirt is flat-front with side splits and knee-length. Perfect test dress (have worn it for Preliminary and Pre-Bronze.) VERY figure-flattering. Could easily be dressed up with stones or applique. $40 (Originally $110)

Custom-made freestyle dress. Black velvet with black mesh skirt. Black spaghetti straps that cross in back. Probably fits Adult S/Child XL (I am size 6/8 b-cup with a long girth and the bodysuit fits me, though the skirt is too short for my legs.) Custom-made for a competitive skater, with stoning and beadwork in turquoise and smoky topaz Swarovski (ss20s and 30s). Would be very easy to have the skirt changed out or to add more stones. Bought on consignment, clean, never wore it myself. $60 (Originally $250 on consignment)

Last edited: