Taylor Firth "Montagzie" | Golden Skate

Taylor Firth "Montagzie"

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Finished this early - almost took longer to upload to YouTube - that I did for a Happy Birthday (Tomorrow) to a new Favorite of mine. Besides people are already viewing it. ????

I didn't know for sure if she is Irish (just a guess;) hoping she isn't offended if she is of Scottish decent or something - forgive me if necessary). It was either "Sean" by the Proclaimers or Jack Johnson "Taylor" and Jacks song just doesn't fit her all that much. With the info Doris gave me on her being active in her church, I thought it might be nice. It also mentions the "proud parent factor" in the song and it sounds like Taylor's parents are such - how could they not be, she is awesome. Being as most know my favorite lady / skater, I guess it is no surprise I love to watch Taylor's routines as well. Lori worked a great pro for her 1st Nats and really liked the music already (puzzled as I am about subject matter / but it doesn't really matter does it?) but just a change up for fun and to say Happy Birthday to Taylor - well tomorrow anyhow.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh9IntjaYpk

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Sean for doing the video. I think Taylor will be a force to reckon with as time goes on. She seems to have a lot spirit in her skating.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I think Taylor will be a force to reckon with as time goes on. She seems to have a lot spirit in her skating.
:agree: I just love her presents on the ice. :agree: :rock:
:birthday: Happy Birthday Taylor!:birthday:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
BTW, the skates being cut off during some of the coverage was not me STS. I only rolled the clip and "letterboxed" the "score ticker" at the bottom. IOW the ticker cut of the skates and I cut off the ticker.

Also amazed at the hits I have on that vid. 24 in less than 24 hours. Wow. Taylor is popular. I had 5 views by the time I posted it here. 1 hour, 5 hits and I invited nor informed anyone?
Taylor :rock: s

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sean, of course you'll have a lot of hits. You did a great job on it.

I don't know what STS or IOW mean. I do know what BTW means.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Sean, you just taught me something new.

ISO beautiful photos, please help !!

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I made up the STS as far as I know? I mean I had never seen it used.

??? ISO = International Organization for Standardization the setting on your camera? "Identify Some Obligation" - " I'm So Over"? :laugh: That is kinda fun;)

Hey did you get the Vitamin C song? If you need it I have it, just discovered it the other day. Funny what sneaks on my iTunes???

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
??? ISO = International Organization for Standardization the setting on your camera? "Identify Some Obligation" - " I'm So Over"? :laugh: That is kinda fun;)

Hey did you get the Vitamin C song? If you need it I have it, just discovered it the other day. Funny what sneaks on my iTunes???
ISO= In Search of

Yes, I did get the Vitamin C song, thanks for asking.

Have you talked to Piel lately?? I guess we could say that Piel is our BFF. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
ISO= In Search of

Yes, I did get the Vitamin C song, thanks for asking.

Have you talked to Piel lately?? I guess we could say that Piel is our BFF. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I wonder if we could start some form of "guess the Acronym" thread.

No Peil for me:frown:
BFF = bygone forum friend?:laugh:
Bernie flown forlorn?:laugh:

If you ever need anything just ask and I'll see if I can get it to you. Heck I'll do stuff for others hear, and you are one of my favorites - 'cuz I really think you are Sasha;)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: No Peil for me:frown:
BFF = bygone forum friend?:laugh:
Bernie flown forlorn?:laugh:
BFF=Best Friend Forever

I hope Piel doesn't get mad at us for the Bernie one. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SeaniBu said:
If you ever need anything just ask and I'll see if I can get it to you. Heck I'll do stuff for others hear, and you are one of my favorites - 'cuz I really think you are Sasha;)
.......and I really think you're John Zimmerman.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
BFF=Best Friend Forever
That's what I thought, but it was so obvious I thought I'd have a little fun. I sure hope she is, I think she is a special person like you.
I hope Piel doesn't get mad at us for the Bernie one. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
*whistles and walks away*
Now I am afrade, I hope I am not crossing any lines - I'll erase if you do :laugh:
.......and I really think you're John Zimmerman.
:laugh: That is fine with me;)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's what I thought, but it was so obvious I thought I'd have a little fun. I sure hope she is, I think she is a special person like you.
*whistles and walks away*
Now I am afrade, I hope I am not crossing any lines - I'll erase if you do :laugh:
:laugh: That is fine with me;)
Sean, I think Piel would find it funny!! Even if she doesn't what is she going to do to us??? We did say she was our BFF!!

I'm not erasing it...........she's probably on the phone most of the time so she could care less. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sean, is BOT, But Off Topic?? :laugh: :laugh:

Dee