On pins and needles! | Golden Skate

On pins and needles!

E

eliza88

On pins and needles!

Hi all!

We made an offer on a house last night and I am on pins and needles plus butterflies!! What a nerve wracking experience! I can hardly stand myself--the vascillating between sheer excitement, anticipation...the highs the lows, the lack of sleep, the waiting! Rgal, I don't know how you handle your clients emotions! I simply want someone to knock me on my head and wake me when it's all worked out!! Oh please oh please let it work out!!

Calming suggestions?

eliza88

D

dlksk8fan

Re: On pins and needles!

eliza88-
I currently have my house for sell. So I am on the other side of the coin. I can tell you that you have made a house seller really happy. I hope all turns out well for you and you get your house.

The hard part about selling a house is waiting for someone to make a good offer on it so you can go on with your life. Everytime my realtor calls and tells me another person who just looked at my house isn't interested I feel like I'm in a "chutes and ladder" game.

L

Ladskater

dlksk8fan:

I know what you mean, it took my mom four years to sell her Mobile home. They are even tougher to sell. Finally, the right couple came along and worked out a deal. Even then it was sort of a "shaky" deal. They are assuming the mortgage. My mom is praying they can keep up the payments. The real estate game is not as easy as they make it sound!

Ladskater

L

Ladskater

eliza88:

Congratulations! I hope it works out for you. Think positively and it will!

Ladskater

D

dlksk8fan

Lad-
It took your mom 4yrs!!!! I think that is the longest I heard of any real estate for sale. I'm glad she FINALLY sold it.