Jennifer Kirk hosts You Tube talk show | Golden Skate

Jennifer Kirk hosts You Tube talk show

dizzydi7

On the Ice
Jennifer looks great. She must be taking some voice or speech lessons because for the first time she doesn't sound like Mickey Mouse. She seemed to speak with a high pitched squeal when she was competing in figureskating.

Dizzy

discoduck

On the Ice
I have an account on youtube and I got an invitation about the show. I'll have to check it out.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
This is cool seaming and all, but I am wondering what it "really" is. As in production wise. It seems like just another YouTube addition from members, rather than a "talk show" as in the "professional" type. I am trying not to say anything bad / negitive, but did anyone else notice they were their own camera operators? The poor camera angle and background for the "set?" She was doing her own makeup?

Honestly it seems cool and fun and great to see her, but it seems like she wanted to have some fun and put something on YouTube that would get attention and she could have fun doing. Not really a "serious" production. But I will be watching, sometimes the "less professional / studio produced" a show or video (whatever) is the better and more entertaining - well it can be.:agree:

Or it could be what they are going for intentionally.

Her hair does look very nice:love: But what could you do with her hair that could ever make that beautiful face look anything less than :love: :love:

I read that Jen has moved back to Los Angeles and is studying TV journalism in college there. This may be some kind of project that grew out of that experience.

anya_angie

Final Flight
I can NOT believe it! THAT'S DAVEY! My friend who inspired me to be a choreographer! I am so proud of him! It's GREAT to see him!

IDLERACER

Medalist
If anyone is interested, click HERE to view the latest installment of this series. A couple of years ago, I enjoyed watching Jenny Kirk performing with C.O.I. at the pond, and now, here she is commenting on this year's show. :cool:

IDLERACER

Medalist
For all who are interested, the fourth installment in this series is up. Click HERE to view it on YouTube, or HERE to view it on Jenny's MySpace page. If you choose the latter, you'll have to mute the loud music that automatically starts playing when you click on it. You only have to scroll down a little to do so.

Apparently, she's fairly easy to get a hold of these days. if you'd like to talk to her about anything, either drop her an E-Mail, or post a comment on YouTube and more than likely, she will respond. :agree: