Are you doing anything special for Mother's Day? | Golden Skate

Are you doing anything special for Mother's Day?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
My daughter here and the one from Wichita and her husband are going to Hutchinson and meeting my daughter from Larned, husband, my granddaughter, her husband and my great grandson. We are picnicing in the park and letting my grandson play and go to the zoo. So, I will have all three daughters, etc. with me. Sunday, the daughter in Wichita and daughter here will go to the Wichita Art Fair. She always buys my birthday and Mother's Day present there. (The daughter in Wichita). It's supposed to be really nice. Low 80's!!! I'm excited. :love: :love: :love:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
My daughter & her husband are already here for the weekend & brought me 2 large potted begonia plants. They, my son & myself will go out to dinner at our local restaurant/resort.

Jhar55

Medalist
Staying home alone, there won't be any thing special because several years ago I ask that for them not to do anything special. I don't like being fussed over, BUT I did send my mother a card and will see her next Friday when I go to Nashville for a graduation.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
The only thing I want to do is go to the beach with my daughter. It's not too far from where I live, so it shouldn't be too difficult! :)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hubby BBQ'ed for my mom and me, both my boys stopped by to eat, and my younger sister and her family stopped by on their way back from Shaver Lake. It was a nice afternoon and I didn't have to lift a finger.............42