Which Couple Do You Like Best on Dancing with the Stars? | Golden Skate

Which Couple Do You Like Best on Dancing with the Stars?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
My favorite team is Apolo and Julianne. Their Quick Step this week was amazing!! I never thought I would care for Apolo, but what a dancer!!! My second choice is Joey and Kym. I loved their Jive.

Still, I am cheering for Apolo and Julianne!!! Hope they win.

:clap:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Still, I am cheering for Apolo and Julianne!!! Hope they win.
:agree: even with the "sapasauris" nature I have for Cheryl, there is something really great about the way they interact. They are the most fun to watch IMO. "Two kids having a great time and doing so with talent and natural chemistry." It is definitely down to the best 3.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I've been pulling for Apolo & Julianne from the beginning & will continue to do so to the end.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I like them all to some degree, but Apolo and Julianne are by far my favorite.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Apolo and Julianne. He has the best posture of the male celeb dancers.

Dee

dizzydi7

On the Ice
Which couple Do You Like Best on Dancing with the Stars?

I would like to see Apolo and Julieanne win because I think they are refreshing, ethusiastic and great dancers. However, I do like all three couples that remain and wouldn't be disappointed to see any one of them win.

For the first time I'm happy with the couples who made it to the final. I do think they are the three best of the whole group.

Dizzy

skamper23

Medalist
Yup...I love Apolo and Julianne too! I really hope they win! I can't wait to see what they come up with for a Freedance !!!I bet it will be awesome! :clap::clap::clap:

Jhar55

Medalist
I going for Apolo & Julianne, because they seem to be the most improved.
But it's going to be close because like others have said they are all really good and deserving to win. :clap: