Tomorrow is my first day! | Golden Skate

Tomorrow is my first day!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I go in at 10am tomorrow!!! Woot! (so that'd be 2pm for you on the East coast lol)

say a prayer for me tomorrow! I am really nervous starting up a new job... with somewhat local celebs lol (nevermind I grew up in the same general area as my boss, and I took care of his school file our last year of school lol)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I second that, Toni........you'll do fine and best of luck. Let us know how it went....42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thanks everyone, I'm cold, tired, and until a few minutes ago I was hungry! lol but I had a good time... once we get up and running fully it should be a lot of fun... today was a lot of cleaning and confusion lol

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
today was much smoother, and I LOVE Mitch Seavey (2004 Iditarod Champion) he cracks me up and he's a really nice guy. I was his hero today because i got the music to come through teh speakers lol. This morning he was feeling a bit out of sorts because the production was 'more complicated' than he thought it would be. But we're all learning together so we're 'bonding'

in fact we're all treating each other like family in a lot of ways already so I'm really excited about how it's going...

and I just have to say that while Flapjack being in a film is cool and all he is totally not the highlight lol

and that's all I'll say, to see what I'm talking about you will have to come up and see the show! ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thanks... I'm really enjoying getting to know Mitch Seavey... before he's just been one of the champions that you cheer on to make another win... but now he's my boss... and just an all around neat guy

Dallas is a hoot (he's a trail vet!) and the other guys are so much fun...

what I really like is this is not a 'formal' type job... dress code is simple - dress Alaska (jeans, fleece vest, etc) and it's a very comfortable type position... I'm not freaking out like I have on basically every other job I've had...

oh and for those who are wondering about Flapjack, he is such a sweetie.. he gives me kisses everyday lol