Thread: IceNetwork free Videos

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar

IceNetwork free Videos

http://www.icenetwork.com/events/feature.jsp?id=misc

I wish that every thing on this site was free.... my mom won't let me subsribe. But I wannna see my friends at regionals and sectionals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway....some good interviews from Marshalls. Have to see Sasha's. this was before tha olympics, so no mention of that or her future skating career.

Banned
    I can't believe I sat through the entire Eastern sectionals video. Nancy Kerrigan's comments are infinitely boring and obvious. Her drab, sullen voice only makes it worse.

:frown2: :frown2: :frown2:

Thank you for sharing, though. It's better that people can see these events instead of not at all.

~Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zuranthium View Post
    I can't believe I sat through the entire Eastern sectionals video. Nancy Kerrigan's comments are infinitely boring and obvious. Her drab, sullen voice only makes it worse.

:frown2: :frown2: :frown2:

Thank you for sharing, though. It's better that people can see these events instead of not at all.

~Z
    You cited a problem about the comments. You did not suggest a resolution to the problem. Now who would you hire and be able get who is not a male to do this? Otherwise your problem is just dreaming, imo. Maybe Oksana?

Joe

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Jennifer Kirk?

Emily Hughes! (a p/t job as soon as she stops competing)

I too found Kerrigan hard to take in the Boston ice show commentary. If only she would have been quiet for half of it, but no, she and her co-host (sorry, I didn't notice who he was) had to talk non-stop.
    Last edited by Spun Silver; 05-20-2007 at 10:36 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    Maybe Oksana?
    If it stops her from skating in shows, YES PLEASE. She'd probably have some fun comments and not talk about every little thing that a skater does.

Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Jennifer Kirk?
    Too fluffy.

~Z