IceNetwork free Videos | Golden Skate

IceNetwork free Videos

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
http://www.icenetwork.com/events/feature.jsp?id=misc

I wish that every thing on this site was free.... my mom won't let me subsribe. But I wannna see my friends at regionals and sectionals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway....some good interviews from Marshalls. Have to see Sasha's. this was before tha olympics, so no mention of that or her future skating career.

Zuranthium

Match Penalty
I can't believe I sat through the entire Eastern sectionals video. Nancy Kerrigan's comments are infinitely boring and obvious. Her drab, sullen voice only makes it worse.

:frown2: :frown2: :frown2:

Thank you for sharing, though. It's better that people can see these events instead of not at all.

~Z

I can't believe I sat through the entire Eastern sectionals video. Nancy Kerrigan's comments are infinitely boring and obvious. Her drab, sullen voice only makes it worse.

:frown2: :frown2: :frown2:

Thank you for sharing, though. It's better that people can see these events instead of not at all.

~Z
You cited a problem about the comments. You did not suggest a resolution to the problem. Now who would you hire and be able get who is not a male to do this? Otherwise your problem is just dreaming, imo. Maybe Oksana?

Joe

Jennifer Kirk?

Emily Hughes! (a p/t job as soon as she stops competing)

I too found Kerrigan hard to take in the Boston ice show commentary. If only she would have been quiet for half of it, but no, she and her co-host (sorry, I didn't notice who he was) had to talk non-stop.

Last edited: