Finally a New Sasha Journal | Golden Skate

Finally a New Sasha Journal

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Tinymavy15 for post it. I hope life is treating her good. I still miss her skating.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks for the link, that does explain some of the feeling I had during COI and possibly why I saw the practice at 6pm of the finale. I will say I have never seen Sasha look SO BEAUTIFUL as she did last night:love: :love::love:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Thanks for the link, that does explain some of the feeling I had during COI and possibly why I saw the practice at 6pm of the finale. I will say I have never seen Sasha look SO BEAUTIFUL as she did last night:love: :love::love:

Wow, you were actually lucky enough to see her!!!!! I wish i were in your shoes!!!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
This part of the entry was my reference above.
The Champions On Ice tour is strange this year. We all come together to perform on weekends and then we all fly out afterward. There’s not enough time to go out to eat or bond as we’ve done in the past. I miss the camaraderie we’ve had in the past.
Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program
You may feel this was. It was the "Hurt" programme and just wonderful.

Last edited:
"Hurt?" When you said, the most beautiful she ever looked I just knew you were talking about God Bless America in the red dress! :love:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
"Hurt?" When you said, the most beautiful she ever looked I just knew you were talking about God Bless America in the red dress! :love:

Well I never was to crazy about the Extreme plunge on the neckline for that, but the red one drew more attention to her face (those cute ears ;)) she did this show in a Champaign color I would say. I'll say more later in the review.