Skating Magazine's Readers Choice Award balloting underway | Golden Skate

Skating Magazine's Readers Choice Award balloting underway

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
One vote per email address @ http://www.usfigureskating.org/ReadersChoice_form.asp with registration required to vote.
__________________________________________________ ______________

For her consistancy in delevering the goods all season, winning two Junior Grand Prix events as well as the Junior Grand Prix Finals, Silver at U.S. Nationals and the Junior World Championships, Caroline Zhang gets my vote. My first time to vote for a Junior level skater... but she and she alone captured outright the attention of U.S. skating fans.

None of the American skaters came close to matching Caroline's consistancy. I hope she wins her first Michelle Kwan trophy! As Caroline's mentor, Michelle has to be extremely proud of her. :clap: :clap: :clap:

netnuts

Match Penalty
I voted for Caroline Zhang and I plan to cast addtional 20 ballots for Miss. Zhang!!

Vote early and vote often!

krenseby

Final Flight
Amber Corwin was not on the list.:banging:

Joe

But Joe, she isn't competing anymore....

Incidentally, I found Amber to fascinating in many ways... Her jumps were incredibly consistent and she managed to land them all once in a blue moon.. However, even when she did, that still did not manage to cover up the stiffness of her skating... She was rather awkward and inflexible on the ice and her spins left a lot to be desired.

But Joe, she isn't competing anymore....
It doesn't matter. She has been skating competitions for many years and this is kind of an Academy Award for longevity for me. Not unlike Cary Grant never won an AA.

Incidentally, I found Amber to fascinating in many ways... Her jumps were incredibly consistent and she managed to land them all once in a blue moon.. However, even when she did, that still did not manage to cover up the stiffness of her skating... She was rather awkward and inflexible on the ice and her spins left a lot to be desired.
I agree, but there was something nice about her approach to figure skating that I liked and loved to watch LIVE. Apparently, a well liked skater personally by all.

Joe

Vodka Shot

On the Ice
It lets you repeat vote. My sister and I voted from the same IP and with the same email. I thought I might have to clear my cookies but, I didn't. Its just not morally right or whatever but, you can do it.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
I'm not sure if they count nonUSA votes per se, since they ask Zip / Postal code. That's why - just to make sure this little misunderstanding won't let them to dismiss my vote this time - I had to google for an American "Zip".

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Well, I told mom about it and "oh, Ryan!!!! Yes!" So I put in the vote for her. Dad was talking about "that little Chinese girl who skates for us (USA)" :laugh: oh dad.... so I put in a vote for Caroline for him.

Was driving home and thought that it was a pity that Taylor Firth and the 2 Megan (s) - Hyatt and Ocher were not included.

Last edited: