Thread: Evgeny Plushenko's divorce ???

Custom Title

0 Not allowed!

Question Evgeny Plushenko's divorce ???

Hi, I read this in the IFS magazine that he was coming back to eligible skating and the he is in a pending divorce, dint he just got married and had a child ??? Anyone with news on that, feel free to feed...

0 Not allowed!
    The marriage, child and pending divorce are old news. He's producing and skating in an ice show, and I believe we will be seeing him in 2008 competitions. I think the article said 'next season' so I don't know if this means GPs in 2007.

Joe

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chania36 View Post
    Hi, I read this in the IFS magazine that he was coming back to eligible skating and the he is in a pending divorce, dint he just got married and had a child ??? Anyone with news on that, feel free to feed...
    Here's the thread from March discussing his divorce.

Evgeny's Divorce

Dee

Custom Title

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    The marriage, child and pending divorce are old news. He's producing and skating in an ice show, and I believe we will be seeing him in 2008 competitions. I think the article said 'next season' so I don't know if this means GPs in 2007.

Joe
    Plushenko and Mishin have said that if everything works well in training, he'll do Cup of Russia.

Down With It

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz View Post
    I thought I heard somewhere that he wants to be back by the upcoming season's Russian Nats, and maybe even do Cup of Russia if the schedule permits.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Ximena - That would be the strategy for getting 3 places for the Russians in 2009, I think CoR will be the rehearsal and Russian Nats will be the decision.

Since he's been skating on a regular basis, albeit, in shows, I am sure he is in good shape.

Joe