Shen and Zhao are married | Golden Skate

Shen and Zhao are married

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Wow!! that's really soon. I want more details!!!! Congrats to Shen and Zhao....:clap::clap: am wishing them every happieness!!!!!

netnuts

Match Penalty
I read somewhere it's just registration and paperwork stuff, no wedding yet. In China, things are still weird. I heard married couple had better carry their marriage certificate while staying in hotel. If you don't have anything to prove, the cops might arrest you on the groud of potential prostitution activities.

I also read they seem to be quite busy these days preparing a skating school which will open in July. They are still practicing, and Shen still wants to come back in 2010. I don't believe it's realistic though.

Antilles

Medalist
The article states that they are married, but had no ceremony. They plan to have a ceremony/reception later, maybe November of next year. They said they didn't have time to plan the celebration part.

Bridget

Rinkside
That's so sweet! I am so happy for them. I hope they'll have a long and wonderful marriage.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wish them joy and happiness :clap::clap: but I already miss their skating. :yes:

Dee

Just because they are married doesn't mean they have to stop skaking. Look at the Protopopovs. :)

discoduck

On the Ice
That's true! It certainly hasn't stopped them and they have recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. :)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
This thread is giving me warm fuzzys! :love::biggrin:

I think I am not alone in wishing for a ceremony on ice here. That could be very beautiful, but where do you find the right skates to match the dress?;)

Thanks for that link Geesesk8, What a lovely pair!:clap:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Hey, if they really are intent on having a big party next fall, then you should get your chance to crash, LOL ;)