Kimmie Graduates - 5/31/07 | Golden Skate

Kimmie Graduates - 5/31/07

flying camel

Medalist
Good for her!

But why is she still working with Lori Nichol? I was hoping she would work with someone else.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
yayyyyy! that graduating is a big deal!!! I wish her the best in college.... i hope hse dosen't take too many classes though... we need her to focus n her skating for the moment. As for Lori... well i kinda wished she would have tried some one else.. but it's not the end of the worlds.

feraina

Record Breaker
May she actually likes skating in Lori's style, and thinking of herself as a mature young lady? ;)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
May she actually likes skating in Lori's style, and thinking of herself as a mature young lady? ;)

:biggrin: :agree:

Congrats to Kimmie! :clap: :party: The picture of her on the ice with a graduation cap is adorable, too.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Whoa...If THIS picture is any indication, her brothers are all giants. If she's about 5'3, then all of them appear to be around 6'4. :eek: It's interesting that they all have overtly Biblical names, while her name is...well "Kimmie."

Lissy

Medalist
thanks for the link. i'm sure the school is very proud of her, but what's with the pompous introduction :rolleyes: First, Last name is enough.

Umm. All schools use the full name that is used for the registration for the school. I am graduating later this week and they will call my first, middle, and last name.