Pirate Master | Golden Skate

Pirate Master

Jhar55

Medalist
Did any one else watch the new show Pirate Master?
If so what do you think about it?
I watched and it's ok not much else on Thursday night.:biggrin:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
If Will Turner and Jack Sparrow ain't in it, I ain't interested lol

I don't like survivor and this is being touted as teh same thing just with wannabe pirates... ho hum.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I watched it and I thought it was OK. The kicked off person is kind of cheesy but other than that it's really cut throat.

What did you think of the captain?? I thought he was going to be a good guy and the jury is still out on him.

The person I like is Louie, reminds me of Rupert on Survivor. The girls are having fun with him.

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
I agree on Louie looking like Rupert. I'll hold out on the captian for know but look for a muitny soon :biggrin:
Yes they are trying to make it like survior with a twist of Big Brother (captains room)

merrywidow

Record Breaker
It's too soon to say whether I am a fan or not but I tho't it was pretty good. Being Pirate Master has its good points, at least temporarily, but it puts a big X on your back for the future.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I thought the Captain was going to get his upcomings this week. The treasure hunt was one I wouldn't go on..........in a snake pit. Yikes, I would have been out of there and probably still running. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I would have liked to have heard a few of the reasons from the crew as to why they didn't mutiny. After hearing the talk of doing it we learned that NO one voted for it. I felt like I was left up in the air.

Jhar55

Medalist
I also thought there was going to be mutiny the way Louie kept talking about it.
And the crew doesn't seem to happy there all complaining about the food and the captian's loot.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
The treasure hunt was one I wouldn't go on..........in a snake pit. Yikes, I would have been out of there and probably still running. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee
Oh I bet Grganny stopped watching right then:laugh:

Sounds like it is a good show, I have forgot about it twice now. Have myself in the Survivor off time so I just don't think to hit the telli on thursday. Oh well, maybe I catch it this week. I hope, sounds fun.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would have liked to have heard a few of the reasons from the crew as to why they didn't mutiny. After hearing the talk of doing it we learned that NO one voted for it. I felt like I was left up in the air.
Remember the captain asks hires Jay to be his Bosun, which means he has authority over the rest of the crew. After the challenge of finding the treasure Joe Don meets with his Bosun, Jay, and wants to make sure jay can continue giving him information on how the crew is doing or feeling, so he has set aside $2,000 in gold coins for him. As the Pirates discuss the Black Spots, Jay comforts Kendra and sees a way he can sway the vote at Pirates' Court. He comments on Kendra being weak and says....I want to keep Kendra out of there so that I can use her down the road. Jay doesn't know where Christian stands, if he's gonna vote with/against Jay down the road. That was the biggest reason Christian had to leave. Jay tries to convince his fellow shipmates in an attempt to bring them on his side, which he did. That's why there wasn't any mutiny.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Joe Don is no longer the captain, yeah!!!! The new captain all of sudden comes up with a British accent. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I was surprised when he didn't mark Joe Don for elimination too, but then I am wondering if they might have a secret alliance that we aren't privy to? It was surprising that he didn't eliminate Cheryl as well but went with Alexis, knowing that most of the crew plus his first mate wanted Cheryl out.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Pretty good show, like some of them all ready - one show watched. What is the real "scoop" on Nessa - like anyone thought I wouldn't ask:rofl::rofl::rofl: Like the present Captain too. Well what do you think of Sean????

Jhar55

Medalist
Still don't know who most are I do know who Louie and JonDon are the show is ok but it's not like I am glued to it like some of the others shows.
It is different and will continue to watch mostly because not much else on.
Hard to belive has many cable channels we get and can still say theres nothing to watch :rofl:
I waiting for big brother 8 :clap: haven't miss a season yet!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is the real "scoop" on Nessa - like anyone thought I wouldn't ask:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh Lord, is this going to be another Stacy thing????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The one thing that puzzles me is the women running through the jungle in their bikinis. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
^ No No, Nessa is a little more "good looking" IMO.:laugh: Stacey was a hometown girl and well, the good looking was a bonus. But yes, the only thing I like about Nessa "so far" is that she is pretty. That Mom is pretty too, but that has nothing to do with the fact (not really my usual type I like for looks, but still pretty) she is now my favorite of the group - so far.;)

Everyone on this ship LOOKS to be straight out of Boulder CO. It is like they are filming on the Peal Street Mall or something.:rofl:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So Joe Don is gone. Does anyone else think the show is taking a real nose dive???

Dee

The one thing that puzzles me is the women running through the jungle in their bikinis. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Seriously! Doesn't that put them at a disadvantage, as far as scraping up their legs, etc.

Plus, how are these land-lubbers handling the ropes like that without their hands turning into one huge blister? How are they going to sail the ship when they get down to the final four or the final three?
merrywidow said:
I think it may be diving into oblivion! Bring back "The Mole"!
:rock: Especially the first season, where the mole looked exctly like Jamie Sale!