Pirate Master | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pirate Master

Does anyone know what the rules are on "mutiny?" If it were just a straight vote, the crew should mutiny every time. Is there a penalty for trying to mutiny unsuccessfully?

But then they kept saying, "will the crew rise as one," so this week they finally said something about, the vote has to be unanimous and the mates have to go along with it, too.

So how does it go? All the voters cast their ballots for mutiny, then they ask the mates if they support the mutiny or not? Does one of the mates get to become captain automatically, then? (There must be some reward for the mates to turn on the captain -- otherwise, they have it pretty good, why rock the boat?)

Now that there is only one man left besides the triumvirate, will they split up the teams differently?

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
For them to "mutiny" all the crew must agree including the two officers! That's why in the preview for next week Jay is seen saying he'd be open to a mutiny. I never thought I'd be sad to see Joe Don go (really didn't like him during his "captainship"), but I came to like him more and I don't like how Azmyth is stacking the deck with men to win.

Jhar55

Medalist
Even though I still watch the show is so fake the boat never sails and has been taking a nose dive since the start.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Even though I still watch the show is so fake the boat never sails and has been taking a nose dive since the start.
I really enjoyed the first 3 episodes but after that not so much!! I probably will finish watching but I don't think it will be a favorite.

Dee