American Idol Rewind???? | Golden Skate

American Idol Rewind????

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Has anyone watched this program? I see it every so often as I channel surf. Is this a summer gig for Paula, Randy and Simon? Are these rejects from previous Idol shows? Do tell all...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it's basically the reruns of previous seasons... I think it's just going through the very first season from bad auditions onto the entire competition with 'updated' interviews from the top 10.

Skate Sandee

On the Ice
It's not often reality shows show re-runs. I was glad to have AI Rewind because I never watched the first Season. It was great to see how it all began.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I wish previous seasons would come out on DVD, but I think having to pay for all the music rights to get that done would be MASSIVELY EXPENSIVE.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
they did a DVD for either the best of seasons 1 and 2 (or was it 1-3) or something like that... I remember it being big news when it came out... but I never snatched a copy... I don't think it lived up to the hype anyway.

I really wish Rewind would get going onto season 2... I missed the auditions for that season... and I wouldn't mind reliving Clay's AI over again as I've long ago gotten rid of the AI tapes lol

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Now, see, I would prefer a compilation of an entire season as opposed to a "best of" selection, because I tend to prefer some of the more obscure performances that don't seem to make the "classic AI" list, and can well do without some performances that were raved about from here to Jupiter. It's like, I'LL determine what I think is "Best Of", thank you very much.....:laugh:

Tho I would like to see Season 5 in any form since due to TV reception problems I couldn't get Fox the entire time it was on and only heard Taylor twice, Elliot once, and Katharine once the whole season, in addition to seeing Chris Daughtry once with the sound off and hearing Kellie Pickler babble about can't remember what, but she was pretty dang dingy, tho apparently talented.