Will Elene Gedevanishvili win Euros within the next 4 years? | Golden Skate

Will Elene Gedevanishvili win Euros within the next 4 years?

Will Gedevanishvili win Euros within the next 4 years?

• Yes

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • I wouldn't bet on it

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • It's highly unlikely, but still possible

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

krenseby

Final Flight
Will Elene Gedevanishvili win Euros within the next 4 years?

(Sorry for the extra "i" in the topic title")

Last edited:

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
I have just read on Elene's-kind-of-official-site's forum, that she's been coached by Serov (old news), and that Morozov's doing her choreo (new news to me):

(http://www.gedevanishvili.ru/discussion.php, but it's useless to many, since it's in Russian, so don't go there)

I choose "Yes". Euros are not that difficult, and Elene is still very young ;)

gio

Medalist
I say yes! Euros are not that tough as a few years ago used to be. If she finds consistency and does the 3/3 combo I think she can be on the podium. If she is clean and Kostner and Meier do a mistake, she could even win.

Zuranthium

Match Penalty
I'm hoping this will be a big year for Elene - win Euros and get on the podium at Worlds. She is SO incredibly talented.

~Z

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
I voted unlikely but possible. With the European womens field being relatively weak now, and her own talent, I think it would be a mistake to discount the possibility. I also think it seems unlikely though. I am not sure she will fulfill the potential it looked like she had a year ago.

Kypma

Final Flight
I voted unlikely but possible. With the European womens field being relatively weak now, and her own talent, I think it would be a mistake to discount the possibility. I also think it seems unlikely though. I am not sure she will fulfill the potential it looked like she had a year ago.

I think that this year's problems were due to her training schedule being inconsistent with the whole Russian deportation thing but I'm confident she can regain her shape and what helped her be 6th in the Short Program at the Olympics.

Kypma