Tonichelle's Trip Report - Thus Far | Golden Skate

Tonichelle's Trip Report - Thus Far

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Just wanted to let you all know - again - that we made it and are having a fantastic time! :)

First day (Wednesday) we spent the day in the Magic Kingdom and had a blast even though it poured down rain for almost an hour in the afternoon! Crazy stuff, but it was killer fun!

Then today (Thursday) we went for a very full day at the Animal Kingdom - and it's not over, the fam is out at the pool save for my cousin who is napping and me who is well on here lol - we are going to go mini golfing tonight.

Tomorrow morning we head over to the Water Park - Blizzard Beach where we'll spend the morning and part of the afternoon before heading off to Epcot for a tour around the world... let the daredevils play on the scary rides... and watch Illuminations!

So far God has been good about letting us have great weather (save for the mid afternoon heat today the weather has been really great! We're not melting like I thought we would!) and the crowds aren't THAT bad.

Way better than even I expected!

anyway, I have to make my rounds on other communities I'm on and let everyone know how much fun we're having and will continue to have. Will probably check in later in teh week...

but for now some photos (more will be coming tonight!)

http://alaska-anch.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10823&l=83f47&id=733500663

Great shot of your parents and the rainbow! :) Glad your trip is everything you hoped it would be. :yes:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
the rain was AWESOME... we were the only ones out in it and we were splashing and carrying on

it entertained the people inside the shops, that's for sure! :laugh:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for the report and photos, Toni. :) Sounds like you're having a great time! :party:

SK8LUVR

On the Ice
Toni it brings back many memories of our trip to Disney in 2004. We went to all the places you have been so far. Have a really great time and enjoy the rest of your trip!:clap::clap:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
the photo of jack sparrow on my facebook is from 2006's Disneyland day trip...

I be a bit shorter hair now ;)

seriously though I have more pictures than I have time to upload and that sooo bums me out lol

tomorrow is Sea World!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah well aside from a minor sprinkling on Friday and the downpour our first day... we haven't seen a lot of rain... which stinks because I love FL rain!

Binky30

Rinkside
I can't make the link for your photopass thingie work! (It says it expired or something)

The pictures of you and D with Eeyore are TOO cute.

I think you should do personalized shout-outs in your pictures, like those people w/ the signs on the Today show. You know, hold up a piece of notebook paper or something with "Hi [whoever]" written on it...(yes, I am totally kidding :) )

I can't wait til you get back...I have SO much to tell you!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can't wait to hear what you have to share!!!!

tomorrow we go shopping for Mickey ears... ;););)

we're all choosing our own mickey ears and then tuesday we're going to have our family photo taken in front of Walt and Mickey's statue at the Magic Kingdom :D I can't wait!

saw Fantasmic tonight - which is THE BEST evening light/pyro show Disney has EVER created! - and I loved it!!!!

so many more pictures of that than I probably need or even want... but I can't help myself! LOL!!!!

we're loving everything but the HEAT it's finally gotten to the normal temps down here and I hate it!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
just letting you all know more photos were uploaded onto photo pass and my facebook :)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you, Toni! These links worked, and the pictures are great! I :love: Tigger! :biggrin: :clap: