Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Golden Skate Pool Party!!!!!!

Golden Skate Pool Party!!!!!!

Come one and all!

Bring a "Retro" swim suit, something to share for food or drink, and pick a skater to tag along with you.

Party starts whenever from now until Sunday - cots and hammocks already out, but bring your own blankets.

I'll either be in the big tent or practicing jumps off the mini tramp on the deep end of the pool. It was really hot here in CO today so sipping on a cold one and floating around will be my first corse of action. I am bringing Frushi and Tea. I am bringing the Suguri family - Chika has a boyfriend with her, going to have to give the guy the third degree and maybe "Momma Suguri" San will find me "suitable." ~ dare to dream.

First game will be how many quarters can you pick off the bottom of the pool in 1 minute.

Other game Ideas welcome
    Last edited by SeaniBu; 06-15-2007 at 05:43 PM.

*pouts in hotel room* oh SURE... have a party while I'm GONE!

Custom Title
    oh dear.... and I have not reached summer swim suit shape yet. hehehe But I do have lots of cup cakes and samosas!

On my way!!! Been waiting all winter for this, got my bikini, blanket and a blow up rubber raft ( that's retro) Sean can you blow it up for me for snacks little mini sausages in BBQ and Malibu Rum and Pineapple Juice.
    Since no one has dibbs I'll bring Todd E.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Ok, got my retro suit out of mothballs . I love wine so I'll bring some White Zinfendel, pickle cream cheese wraps, some cheese dip and salsa.

Sean, can you teach me how to jump off the mini tramp into the pool. Do I need to wear a helmet??

Hey, there's Grgranny hiding in the bushes with her retro swim suit on........look see right there in the bushes, come on Grgranny the waters great!!

Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    *pouts in hotel room* oh SURE... have a party while I'm GONE!
    It is an ethereal party, all you need to do is click your heals three times and come and join. "There is no place like golden skate, there is no place like golden skate there is no place like golden skate"

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzz View Post
    oh dear.... and I have not reached summer swim suit shape yet. hehehe But I do have lots of cup cakes and samosas!
    The judges aren't here so don't feel like anyone will will mind, I am not in the best shape either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhar55 View Post
    On my way!!! Been waiting all winter for this, got my bikini, blanket and a blow up rubber raft ( that's retro) Sean can you blow it up for me for snacks little mini sausages in BBQ and Malibu Rum and Pineapple Juice.
    Since no one has dibbs I'll bring Todd E.
    Why do I get to blow up the rubber raft, am I notoriously full of hot air?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    Ok, got my retro suit out of mothballs . I love wine so I'll bring some White Zinfendel, pickle cream cheese wraps, some cheese dip and salsa.
    Sounds great.

Sean, can you teach me how to jump off the mini tramp into the pool. Do I need to wear a helmet??
    Sure, Watch me..- stands in front of the mini tramp about 2 feet facing away from the pool, turn with a leap arms out onto my right foot directly in the middle of the tramp, rotating my body as I bounce into the air, pulling my arms in and WOW, 3 an a half fully ratified rotations as my foot hits the water (The Suguris all hold up +3s). Now let me crawl out of the pool and help you.

Hey, there's Grgranny hiding in the bushes with her retro swim suit on........look see right there in the bushes, come on Grgranny the waters great!!
    Come on out Grgranny!!!!! There is a snake in them there bushes
    Last edited by SeaniBu; 06-16-2007 at 04:41 PM.

Can I bring my puppy, Banky-Boy? He's just taken to swimming and loves it. He has good pool manners too!! 42

Quote Originally Posted by show 42 View Post
    Can I bring my puppy, Banky-Boy? He's just taken to swimming and loves it. He has good pool manners too!! 42
    Sure everyone's invited. Show, what goodies are you bringing? Don't forget to bring some snacks for Banky-Boy.

**Dee standing in the middle of the tramp, jumps once, jumps twice...higher, jumps 3 times.........YIKES......chickens out!!! Sean, give me back my helmet!!!

I need another glass of wine......got to get courage up.

Dee

I need another glass of wine......got to get courage up.
    Just remember to let your arms go above you head as you hit the water.

Great! I've got the cold liters of Diet Pepsi and watermelon...........42

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Since it's raining again in good old BC - what else does it do on the weekend? I will have to party indoors. I guess I can watch videos of Kurt Browning and Jeff Buttle. As for the wine, I can't really drink alcohol - I will finish off my bottle of de-alcoholized. Have fun everyone!

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    I'm bringing Charlie White. He's bringing his floaties! *Ooh la la!*

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by show 42 View Post
    Great! I've got the cold liters of Diet Pepsi and watermelon...........42
    My favorites! Just make sure I don't eat all the watermelon. I'm notorious for that. LOL

I know Sean said Retro but ran across some vintage swimsuit and couldn't make up my mind which to wear. Here's the first.

Vintage

or this one

2nd Choice

Dee

Sorry I'm late...............I brought frozen margaritas, chips, salsa, guac and Johnny Z.. For the swimsuit how about the very retro itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polkadot bikini???

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast