Golden Skate Pool Party!!!!!! | Golden Skate

Golden Skate Pool Party!!!!!!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
:party2::party2:Come one and all!:party::party:

Bring a "Retro" swim suit, something to share for food or drink, and pick a skater to tag along with you.

Party starts whenever from now until Sunday - cots and hammocks already out, but bring your own blankets.

I'll either be in the big tent or practicing jumps off the mini tramp on the deep end of the pool. It was really hot here in CO today so sipping on a cold one and floating around will be my first corse of action. I am bringing Frushi and Tea. I am bringing the Suguri family - Chika has a boyfriend with her, going to have to give the guy the third degree and maybe "Momma Suguri" San will find me "suitable." ~ dare to dream.

First game will be how many quarters can you pick off the bottom of the pool in 1 minute.

Other game Ideas welcome:laugh:;)

Last edited:

Buzzz

Final Flight
oh dear.... and I have not reached summer swim suit shape yet. hehehe But I do have lots of cup cakes and samosas! :biggrin:

Jhar55

Medalist
On my way!!! Been waiting all winter for this, got my bikini, blanket and a blow up rubber raft ( that's retro) Sean can you blow it up for me ;) for snacks little mini sausages in BBQ and Malibu Rum and Pineapple Juice.
Since no one has dibbs I'll bring Todd E.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok, got my retro suit out of mothballs :laugh: :laugh:. I love wine so I'll bring some White Zinfendel, pickle cream cheese wraps, some cheese dip and salsa. :party:

Sean, can you teach me how to jump off the mini tramp into the pool. Do I need to wear a helmet??

Hey, there's Grgranny hiding in the bushes with her retro swim suit on........look see right there in the bushes, come on Grgranny the waters great!! :party2:

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
*pouts in hotel room* oh SURE... have a party while I'm GONE! :p
It is an ethereal party, all you need to do is click your heals three times and come and join.:clap: "There is no place like golden skate, there is no place like golden skate there is no place like golden skate"

oh dear.... and I have not reached summer swim suit shape yet. hehehe But I do have lots of cup cakes and samosas! :biggrin:
The judges aren't here so don't feel like anyone will will mind, I am not in the best shape either.:agree:
On my way!!! Been waiting all winter for this, got my bikini, blanket and a blow up rubber raft ( that's retro) Sean can you blow it up for me ;) for snacks little mini sausages in BBQ and Malibu Rum and Pineapple Juice.
Since no one has dibbs I'll bring Todd E.
Why do I get to blow up the rubber raft, am I notoriously full of hot air?:rofl:

Ok, got my retro suit out of mothballs :laugh: :laugh:. I love wine so I'll bring some White Zinfendel, pickle cream cheese wraps, some cheese dip and salsa. :party:
:rock: Sounds great.

Sean, can you teach me how to jump off the mini tramp into the pool. Do I need to wear a helmet??
Sure, Watch me..- stands in front of the mini tramp about 2 feet facing away from the pool, turn with a leap arms out onto my right foot directly in the middle of the tramp, rotating my body as I bounce into the air, pulling my arms in and WOW, 3 an a half fully ratified;) rotations as my foot hits the water (The Suguris all hold up +3s;);)). Now let me crawl out of the pool and help you.

Hey, there's Grgranny hiding in the bushes with her retro swim suit on........look see right there in the bushes, come on Grgranny the waters great!! :party2:
Come on out Grgranny!!!!! There is a snake in them there bushes:eek:

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Can I bring my puppy, Banky-Boy? He's just taken to swimming and loves it. He has good pool manners too!! :laugh: 42

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can I bring my puppy, Banky-Boy? He's just taken to swimming and loves it. He has good pool manners too!! :laugh: 42
Sure everyone's invited. Show, what goodies are you bringing? Don't forget to bring some snacks for Banky-Boy.

**Dee standing in the middle of the tramp, jumps once, jumps twice...higher, jumps 3 times.........YIKES......chickens out!!! Sean, give me back my helmet!!!

I need another glass of wine......got to get courage up. :agree: :agree:

Dee

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Great! I've got the cold liters of Diet Pepsi and watermelon...........42

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Since it's raining again in good old BC - what else does it do on the weekend? I will have to party indoors. I guess I can watch videos of Kurt Browning and Jeff Buttle. As for the wine, I can't really drink alcohol - I will finish off my bottle of de-alcoholized. Have fun everyone!

:party::party:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know Sean said Retro but ran across some vintage swimsuit and couldn't make up my mind which to wear. Here's the first.

Vintage

or this one

2nd Choice

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Sorry I'm late...............I brought frozen margaritas, chips, salsa, guac and Johnny Z.:biggrin::love::biggrin::biggrin:. For the swimsuit how about the very retro itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polkadot bikini???

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hey everyone Piel's here. Your goodies (food) sound great. Yum!!

I forgot to tell you who I was bringing............who else..........Mr. Yagudin. OMG, that is not a retro swimsuit..............that is a very small swimsuit. Hub-ba, Hub-ba!! :love: :love:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
And THAT is why I will not be getting out of the pool......at least until the margaritas kick in:p.

I hope someone killed the snake.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
OK, here I come. Hope you don't mind that I found some of my grandmothers old pantaloons. If I could drink I might have worn something else a little less modest! Sure glad they got rid of that snake. Or I'd be outa here in the next town. You know I am going in the water a little but to tell you the truth I hate the water. I don't even want to go on a cruise. Who wants to just look at water? yuk
Oh, look at all those goodies. Well, you just lost me. I'm going to drown in chocolate. Ummmmmmmmmmmm. Who is that doing the fancy diving? Oh my, it's Sean. WOW Was that a triple double thingamajig? Now, for my big surprise. I brought someone too. Oh my goodness, it's Kurt Browning. Well, see you all later, got to do some chatting with Kurt. Ok, I'll let you talk to him soon. Hope he likes chocolate too. Sure hope Rgirl shows up. Would have a great time gabbing with her.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yay, Grgranny is here!! ............and in pantaloons. :agree: Grgranny you look so cute!! I think Sean got rid of the snake when he knew you'd be showing up.

Uh.........did someone say chocolate. Alexei honey, how about some chocolate? Where is he? Oh gosh he's with Sean...oh no, now he's on the trampoline. I think he's trying to show up Sean.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
So many great people here, I do hope more show though - wonderful people (diverse as they may be) at GS. Keep coming. We'll rock Fathers Day!

As for the snake I "humanly" ;)used the box and trap door technique we discussed last year. Wanted to make sure Grgranny was safe and happy. Alexei has the quintuple of the tramp record, anyone going to break it? Fumie gave it a go and I think she has the hight record - shot like a rocket into the sky with that fantastic "spring", but 4 n 3/4 rotations. The toy master is rocking! He is almost getting 6s.

Great, John Z is here, Time to fluff up my chest and put on my "air lats," every time I see that guy I feel like hitting the gym. No rain here Lad, golden skate pool is perfectly perfect all the time:agree:

Anyone for a friendly game of water polo?