Kristy Swanson in the news... | Golden Skate

Kristy Swanson in the news...

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
And now, she claims that she was attacked by the ex! I wish some other relative could take all the kids away from both, until the so-called "adults" learn to grow up.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If it was the ex-wife who did the attacking, why was SWANSON arrested? And why was Swanson even present during a parental visit?

I agree that the kids (especially the ones of the first marriage) are the ones to suffer, but then they have already suffered abandonment by their father. The jerk didn't even wait until child #3 was born.

Lloyd and Kristy deserve one another.

Last edited:

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
If it was the ex-wife who did the attacking, why was SWANSON arrested? ...

According to the article, ex-wife swore a complaint against Swanson; now, after the arrest, Swanson plans to file one back. I agree that Swanson and Lloyd deserve each other -- but all his kids deserve a lot better than they are getting.

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
There's something about the 90's skaters (Lloyd, Tonya, Bowman, Baiul, Pasha/Maia, Bobek, Oleg Shliakhov and Mike Aldred--both who used to beat their partners) that just seems to scream trouble...

Jhar55

Medalist
Sad to say but this goes on in other divorced familys the ex's don't get along and take it out in front of the kids who are the ones to suffer. As to why she was there for a visit with the kids, she is in a relationship with Lloyd and it's only natural that they would be together.
The only reason this is in the new is because of who they are.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sad to say but this goes on in other divorced familys the ex's don't get along and take it out in front of the kids who are the ones to suffer. As to why she was there for a visit with the kids, she is in a relationship with Lloyd and it's only natural that they would be together.

No, it would NOT be natural for Kristy to tag along with Lloyd when he goes to visit his kids, or pick them up, especially when it's obvious that Kristy and the ex don't get along. That is just trouble waiting to happen.

I've seen these situations before, and where there's bad blood (Lloyd leaving wife #1 for his girlfriend while the wife was pregnant) it makes NO sense for these two to meet face to face in front of the kids.

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes before a judge that the court will order that Kristy NOT be present when Lloyd goes to visit his kids or returns them to the ex-wife's custody.

They are LLOYD's kids, not Kristy's. She has no need to be involved in custody and/or visitation where his kids are concerned.