Bachlorette | Golden Skate

Bachlorette

G

goveggie

Bachlorette

At the risk of offending those of you who clearly hate reality TV shows, did anyone watch the finale of the Bachlorette last night? I was SO happy with the way it turned out. I REALLY wanted her to pick Ryan, but I was afraid she was going to pick Charlie. It really was a fairy tale ending, and they seem truly in love. Any comments?

goveggie

D

Dee4707

Re: Bachlorette

Now this is just my opinion, so don't get offended. I really liked Charlie. He seemed to be a very secure person, which can be intimidating --- but he also seemed to be a down to earth person. Ryan on the other hand seemed to be quite insecure by always requesting affirmation from Trista. To be honest, I couldn't stand Trista -- so for me I was happy she chose Ryan. I noticed that she was kind of bossy around Ryan and he did what she wanted. I think that's another reason she chose Ryan. She also did a lot more baby talk around Ryan. Oh God I couldn't stand it when she would baby talk.

Just my opinion.

Dee

J

Jules Asner

I didn't like the baby talk either, but I like Ryan and think he has more feelings for Trista than Charlie - Charlie liked her and I think would have been her boyfriend for a spell before they eventually broke up -- her family said Charlie was like all the other guys she has dated and it seems those never worked out - - so perhaps she was smart to go for something different this time. I don't think Ryan was insecure, just falling in love with someone who's dating a bunch of other guys and who isn't allowed to tell him if she really likes him or not. She was not allowed to tell him until the final show because otherwise ABC wouldn't have a show - so it had to be frustrating for him. Let's hope it works out. I think I'm through with watching these bachelor shows though - don't forget to watch the Aaron & Helene show tonight at 8!

K

KwanFan1212

Wow, I was surprised. I was ready to lay down money that she picked Charlie so color me shocked when he came out the limo first. The first person is ALWAYS the one that gets dumped so I was like, Whoa!! :eek: But I liked both guys and it was really a matter of exactly what she wanted out of the man who would be her husband. Her and Ryan do seem to compliment each other better than she and Charlie did although I think either one would have been a good choice. :) I am happy for her and Ryan though. They seem really happy and I hope that they break the spell of breakups from this show. :eek: I wish them much happiness. We should all be that happy! LOL (OK, where is my prince!? Is Bob still available?! He was my fave!! LOL) :D

BTW-Helene and Aaron's interviews were interesting. Their stories didn't seem to match up initially, but yet they actually did, if that makes any sense. Girls and guys do see things quite differently I guess. And back during that series, I thought he should have picked Brooke in the end but that's JMO and worth barely a cent so, oh well...LOL :rollin: I hope they find happiness though too. Going through a breakup is bad enough but doing it in front of millions of TV viewers is even worse. Man, these shows are sucking me in too much. I need to get out of my snow and ice covered hometown! :eek:

R

rgirl181

Re: Aaron and Helene

Trista and Ryan--pfft! A couple of immature, touchy-feely wusses. "Ever since I was a little girl, I've dreamed of this moment." Where is that barfing emoticon? I give these two two months in the real world.

But I missed Aaron and Helene. What did they say? Can somebody give me a quick rundown (although I bet we got most of it in the promos:lol: )?
Rgirl

D

Dee4707

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Trista and Ryan--pfft! A couple of immature, touchy-feely wusses. "Ever since I was a little girl, I've dreamed of this moment." Where is that barfing emoticon? I give these two two months in the real world.[/quote]
Rgirl181, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dee

J

Jules Asner

I taped Aaron & Helene -- and I won't be logging on again for at least another 10 days -- so I won't be able to give you a run down till then and by then you'll probably already have gotton one but ANYWAY!! :rolleyes: From what I've heard, Aaron and Helene went out to dinner and she went to the bar to get drinks and she turned around and was trying to get his attention to ask him a question but he was looking at some other chic. She got mad, gave him back the ring and told him somethinng along the lines of "you're not dating 25 women anymore. You shouldn't be looking at other women when you're engaged to me" (!) :mad: the person who watched got the sense that Aaron was just sick of the whole thing and didn't want to deal with Helene's jealousy. I'll have to watch it myself and if you haven't gotten a response by then I will let you know what happened.